Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Review Russian SKS rifles from www.westrifle.com

CGN frequent flyer
    They probably didn't like your

I stayed nice until I realized I got banned from their website because I wrote on here that the stock broke because they installed it unproperly. I even sent them emails about getting my access back to buy a spam can of russian rounds and they never answered. Is this normal? The thing is, if they would have fixed my situation, it would have been ''Wow thank you Westrifle you have a kick ass customer service and I would recommend you to a friend!!'' instead of this. You can read the entire story on the review a few pages back, I was nice, polite and understood they probably have alot of work, but 5 months, come on. I probably called them 20 times and they never answered.. I even gave them my phone number and they never called me.

I'm not a difficult or fussy customer, I'm not even asking them to replace the gun, I'm just asking the minimum customer service they should provide and I stayed nice the whole time. Never sweared, always stayed calm, did my best to be a good customer to sort this out in a peaceful manner.

And doing nothing would say ''Okay I got a bad SKS from Westrifle because they installed the mount like beginners but it's all good I'm gonna put 50$ to fix what they did on my SKS so I don't make them upset, I certainly don't wanna get banned from their website!''

But yeah, I could have just said nothing, pay 50$ and carry on, indeed.
    Last edited by Gaebz; 06-18-2015 at 11:57 AM.

Update.

Westrifle deleted the thread I started about my SKS broken stock in the AR/M14/SKS/Shotgun/General section / Westrifle
    It was 8 pages, lasted for 6 days, I have never been able to get customer service from them.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sergey96 View Post
    Hello,

I need a review for our SKS rifles and website ( www.westrifle.com ) from customers that bought rifles from us. This is not for advertising of other Dealers. I want to hear about our rifles and our website only if possible.
    1. Quality of Russian SKS that you received
    2. What sort of accuracy do you get ?
    3. Shipping time from the time payment was received by us?
    4. Did you use EMT , Personal cheque or Money order?
    5. Did we answer all of your questions before you order?
    6. Would you recommend us to to other CGN users?
    7. Would you buy from us again?
    8. How would you rate our website? 1 - 5 RATINGS

Now if possible don't mention any none supporting dealers here. Start your thread if you you want to mention someone else. I am trying to outline what I need to work on for my clients.
    Very happy with the unissued SKS I purchased from Westrifle a few weeks ago. Rifle was as described and shipped promptly. I will purchase from Westrifle again and do recommend them to others.

Wb

Quote Originally Posted by Gaebz View Post
    Update.

Westrifle deleted the thread I started about my SKS broken stock in the AR/M14/SKS/Shotgun/General section / Westrifle
    It was 8 pages, lasted for 6 days, I have never been able to get customer service from them.
    Pretty sad! For the sake of a simple surplus stock mailed to him, or rebate the op a few bucks to buy his own, this would never have been an issue. Its called customer service... And it appears to be lacking here.
    As this self ingratiating WR thread shows,, there are many happy customers who have had no issues. But the real test of customer service, is what happens when things dont go so well.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaebz View Post
    Update.

Indeed, I have seen that thread, but not any longer. Did not even know site sponsors can easily delete bad reviews. (Even not resolving the problem). That makes positive comments reflecting only one side of things giving the false positive impression. As far as I know by the Internet etiquette bad comment or review can be deleted only by mutual agreement between both parties once the issue is resolved.

They have the best quality SKS in Canada with Leverarms. They're the only websites that sell top notch SKS such as the ones you see on westrifle. When you check their page there are 30 guests online. I think orders just show up by themselves and they don't care about looking bad, money flows in anyway.
    It's a great company until you need customer service to fix something. If that ever happens you will get none.

Expired Business Member
    Gaebz I know you are bitter. I am trying to fix your problem.

Al

Thank you.

This will be the last update about my review.

Westrifle sent me 6-7 pictures of this stock asking me if it was okay. I said yes and accepted it. It took about 1-2 days for them to ship it and received it in less than a week. Numbers are not matching but it would be literally impossible and I totally understand mistakes happen to everyone and I'm not complaining about it at all since the gun has a lower collecting value because of the scope mount anyway. I just didn't want to be ignored and I felt that's what was going to happen, especially when you receive private messages from members saying it's usually the case. It's easy to start freaking out.

The stock they sent me looks good, it's in a good shape, there's a Tula star on it and no XXXXX erasing the serial number so I can say they did send me a quality stock to replace the broken one.

Again, thank you Westrifle.

Expired Business Member
    I am glad this is all done. Issue is fixed and I hope everyone is happy.

Al