Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: Review Russian SKS rifles from www.westrifle.com

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    you just have the restricted CZ858?

and will you be getting the new SA VZ58 that wolverine brought in?
    We will look into that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    Those are non restricted rifles with folding stock.
    A semi-automatic variant designed for the civilian market in Canada. These military style firearms are non-restricted and available for purchase with a regular PAL. A wide variety of aftermarket accessories make this firearm highly customizable.
    then your site is incorrect , you got the wrong pic , you have a CZ858-4v restricted pic up , you need the non-restricted CZ858-2 pic.

also you have to change the statement of chrome bore to non-chrome .

then your site is incorrect , you got the wrong pic , you have a CZ858-4v restricted pic up , you need the non-restricted CZ858-2 pic.

Thank you will do now.
    CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ

Crutton Aparenly I have non restricted with folding stock. Will have to update picture once available.

CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sergey96 View Post
    Crutton Aparenly I have non restricted with folding stock. Will have to update picture once available.
    it was more important you have the correct model(classification) number up, the non-restricted is CZ858-2 tact.

in the mean time you can tell the potential buys it comes with folding stock instead.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    ordered a Mosin today but no confirmation that EMT was taken. Hopefully see it next week...

GOT IT:
    QUALITY - GREAT, REALLY GREAT
    SHIPPING - FAST
    ACCURACY - NO IDEA
    COMMUNICATION - NEEDS WORK..
    WEBSITE - NEEDS WORK

Quote Originally Posted by sergey96 View Post
    Hello,

I need a review for our SKS rifles and website ( www.westrifle.com ) from customers that bought rifles from us. This is not for advertising of other Dealers. I want to hear about our rifles and our website only if possible.
    1. Quality of Russian SKS that you received
    2. What sort of accuracy do you get ?
    3. Shipping time from the time payment was received by us?
    4. Did you use EMT , Personal cheque or Money order?
    5. Did we answer all of your questions before you order?
    6. Would you recommend us to to other CGN users?
    7. Would you buy from us again?
    8. How would you rate our website? 1 - 5 RATINGS

Now if possible don't mention any none supporting dealers here. Start your thread if you you want to mention someone else. I am trying to outline what I need to work on for my clients.
    Last edited by pizdets17; 12-05-2010 at 06:24 PM.
    Buy quality once or keep buying crap forever..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    Bop
    Buy quality once or keep buying crap forever..

1. Quality of Russian SKS that you received A hunk of cosmo-dipped goodness. A beauty.
    2. What sort of accuracy do you get ? Don't know yet.3. Shipping time from the time payment was received by us? Less than a week, and would have been sooner (explanation below) 4. Did you use EMT , Personal cheque or Money order? MasterCard
    5. Did we answer all of your questions before you order? I didn't have any...saw what I wanted--and ordered!6. Would you recommend us to to other CGN users? Ab-so-lutely!!!
    7. Would you buy from us again? For sure!
    8. How would you rate our website? 1 - 5 RATINGS 3-1/2 stars --'slightly clunky' to use, , but very workable, and better than most in the firearms field. The best thing is that you can see the actual firearm you are purchasing. With a little pizazz and a 'shopping cart' it would be five stars. I would rate it 'good' but room for improvement.

A little background (sorry if it's a bit long)...I ordered my SKS last Wednesday (Dec. 15). Received an e-mail on the 16th, with a tracking #, saying that the package would be delivered on the 17th ---unbeatable. HOWEVER, I guess there was a clerical error. The address was correct, but the person who the rifle was apparently going to was a Roberta Mc*****, who I'd never heard of. I sent a panicked e-mail and a couple of phone calls to WestRifle, and Vladimir returned my call within a couple of hours. He said they would remedy the situation, not much could realistically be done at this stage.

The package arrived at my place on Friday, but my wife had no alternative but to refuse delivery. The Post Office called me on Sunday (really!) trying to get to the bottom of things, and it was agreed that the only thing to do was send the package back to the sender. I received an e-mail from the post office Tuesday morning saying that the package had been returned to the shipper. At this point I figured, with the Christmas rush, I'd see my SKS after Christmas. I wasn't in a big hurry for the rifle--- I was far more concerned about potential mixups in registry paperwork....

Fast forward a few hours to Tuesday evening about 6:30.....I get a call on my cell phone. On the other end is a guy speaking lightly accented English (Aleks), asking if I'm going to be home. He tells me he'll be over in 40 minutes, explaining 'you've been waiting a long time'. Soon a car pulls into my driveway, and two Russian guys get out, one goes to the trunk and hands me my new (to me) SKS! (I will admit I was slightly disappointed that they didn't arrive in a military half-track, or an Ural Sidecar outfit).

So all in all, I have to give top marks to these guys. Even with a slip-up, I had the rifle in my hands in less than a week.

Expired Business Member
    Thank you Rob for review.
    I hope you enjoy your rifle. Website being worked on as we speak. Soon version 1.1 will be realized as soon as all the testing will be done.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Borgnine View Post
    1. Quality of Russian SKS that you received A hunk of cosmo-dipped goodness. A beauty.
    2. What sort of accuracy do you get ? Don't know yet.3. Shipping time from the time payment was received by us? Less than a week, and would have been sooner (explanation below) 4. Did you use EMT , Personal cheque or Money order? MasterCard
    5. Did we answer all of your questions before you order? I didn't have any...saw what I wanted--and ordered!6. Would you recommend us to to other CGN users? Ab-so-lutely!!!
    7. Would you buy from us again? For sure!
    8. How would you rate our website? 1 - 5 RATINGS 3-1/2 stars --'slightly clunky' to use, , but very workable, and better than most in the firearms field. The best thing is that you can see the actual firearm you are purchasing. With a little pizazz and a 'shopping cart' it would be five stars. I would rate it 'good' but room for improvement.

A little background (sorry if it's a bit long)...I ordered my SKS last Wednesday (Dec. 15). Received an e-mail on the 16th, with a tracking #, saying that the package would be delivered on the 17th ---unbeatable. HOWEVER, I guess there was a clerical error. The address was correct, but the person who the rifle was apparently going to was a Roberta Mc*****, who I'd never heard of. I sent a panicked e-mail and a couple of phone calls to WestRifle, and Vladimir returned my call within a couple of hours. He said they would remedy the situation, not much could realistically be done at this stage.

The package arrived at my place on Friday, but my wife had no alternative but to refuse delivery. The Post Office called me on Sunday (really!) trying to get to the bottom of things, and it was agreed that the only thing to do was send the package back to the sender. I received an e-mail from the post office Tuesday morning saying that the package had been returned to the shipper. At this point I figured, with the Christmas rush, I'd see my SKS after Christmas. I wasn't in a big hurry for the rifle--- I was far more concerned about potential mixups in registry paperwork....

Fast forward a few hours to Tuesday evening about 6:30.....I get a call on my cell phone. On the other end is a guy speaking lightly accented English (Aleks), asking if I'm going to be home. He tells me he'll be over in 40 minutes, explaining 'you've been waiting a long time'. Soon a car pulls into my driveway, and two Russian guys get out, one goes to the trunk and hands me my new (to me) SKS! (I will admit I was slightly disappointed that they didn't arrive in a military half-track, or an Ural Sidecar outfit).

So all in all, I have to give top marks to these guys. Even with a slip-up, I had the rifle in my hands in less than a week.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Teapot's Avatar
    Hamilton, Ontario; the southern shore of Canada.
    Now that is excellent customer service.