Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7.62 x 54r

How much does shipping usually run for a crate of ammo to BC?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rdelliott's Avatar
    This is good to hear...
    Member, Team Norinco Plinko. Will spot for beers.

This post is copyright (c) rdelliott. My express written permission is required for any reproduction or use other than discussions on canadiangunnutz.com.

Expired Business
    FOR AN ACCURATE SHIPPING QUOTE WE NEED THE DESTINATION
    John

any chance of 8mm Mauser coming in any time soon too hahha

John:

I wasn’t really looking for an accurate shipping quote I was just curious since I have never ordered ammunition from you. But destination Kamloops BC V2C-1V1.

Will you be getting any nagant rifles to go with the ammunition? I know I can get one elsewhere but would rather deal with you.

Expired Business
    JONERSMACK;
    I always hesitate to quote shipping when the goods are not here, people come back months later and raise hell because the shipping costs are not what we quoted....

In you case, IF we had the ammo today the shipping would run you an estimated $45./case

NO Nagants at this time, but that may cahnge soon....
    John

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jonersmack View Post
    John:

I wasn’t really looking for an accurate shipping quote I was just curious since I have never ordered ammunition from you. But destination Kamloops BC V2C-1V1.

Will you be getting any nagant rifles to go with the ammunition? I know I can get one elsewhere but would rather deal with you.
    No need to wait around, just head out to the next gun show and you'll be able to find a nugget in good condition for a reasonable price. Heck, most gun stores I've visited recently have carried a few at affordable prices.

Quote Originally Posted by benmacksh View Post
    No need to wait around, just head out to the next gun show and you'll be able to find a nugget in good condition for a reasonable price. Heck, most gun stores I've visited recently have carried a few at affordable prices.
    Yes there is a million places to pick up a nagant, but very few who will provide you with a crazy one year warranty. Plus I don’t want one until I have the ammo to shoot in it. It just makes sense to wait on some of that cheap surplus ammo before buying the rifle anyways. Who knows, maybe there will be a combo deal in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    JONERSMACK;
    I always hesitate to quote shipping when the goods are not here, people come back months later and raise hell because the shipping costs are not what we quoted....

In you case, IF we had the ammo today the shipping would run you an estimated $45./case

NO Nagants at this time, but that may cahnge soon....
    John
    Thanks John, I was just wondering of a ball park. I have been told that shipping ammo is very expensive but that doesn’t seem bad at all. lets hope fuel costs don’t rise to much before the stock comes in. Jon.

Expired Business Member
    Any news on the ammo?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast