Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The PPS 50s are in !!!!!!

Expired Business
    OUTOFTOWNER;

Thank You I could not have said it better
    John

Quote Originally Posted by NiceRice858 View Post
    Damn you John I want one of these so bad but I can't afford it.

Will work for guns
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceRice858 View Post
    $10,000.00 for my girlfriend but they're massive

$10k buys a LOT of firearms and ammo.

I think you should be fined $5.00 for whining in public after making such a silly choice!
    It matters not how straight the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Henley***

Close enough to Edmonton for parts and far enough outside the no shooting zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by BluteEhre View Post
    I know that a ultra high capacity teardrop mag can be purchased for the Ruger 10/22... I'm just wondering what makes these 22's worth that kind of cabbage.. Anyone?
    How about the fact that even though the Euro has been taking a #### kicking as of late it is still a 40% plus exchange rate. So if we ever reach parody with the euro that will make it a 350.00 dollar gun.

Would that still be to much ? After some English soarrows volunteer to fly them across the channel for free.

Ijust received it: really really nice wood!!!! Just a question : how do you use the loading device in the drum mag? Seems a bit ackward for me...
    Thanks
    David

Expired Business
    DAVID L;
    Your question was answered in the PM
    John

Name ONE firearm sub-1000$ on the current market that ships with a factory 30rd magazine, and has FACTORY 20 and 50 rd magazines available ?

Yes, you <could> get a 10/22 to do the same thing, IF you buy aftermarket parts and accesories that will end up costing up to several times the initial purchase price of the firearm. Yes you <can> get 50rd "teardrop" mags for the 10/22 (IF you can even find one), but just like any other aftermarket part for just about any firearm out there, your mileage will vary in the reliability department.

Quote Originally Posted by BluteEhre View Post
    I know that a ultra high capacity teardrop mag can be purchased for the Ruger 10/22... I'm just wondering what makes these 22's worth that kind of cabbage.. Anyone?

CGN frequent flyer
    Johnone

I still haven't seen this appear on my credit card yet, when I called last I was told that I would only be billed when it was shipped.

Just checking to see if you are still filling the backorders, I really want one of these guns and don't want to miss out, I want to make sure my order is still in line

Expired Business
    KLAUS ENUFF;
    I assume you must have another "real" name ???? We cannot find any order under the above....

For you information, we do not bill the client until the transfer is approved....

I you do have a name please send me an email john@marstar.ca so I can request a trace.
    John

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks johnone, I will send that email

BANNED
    ORDERED! WOOT!!! Only synthetic left though. Crap. Oh well. One in the hand!!!