Thread: Quick Question

Quick Question

Does anybody know if Target will be having any Open House Shooting Days. I think around this time last year they had the Sig Day. Any information on the topic would be greatly appreciated.
    Ruger P85/Springfield XD45 Tactical/ Springfield 1911-A1 Longslide/Glock 20 with KKM Stainless Match .40 S&W conversion/Smith and Wesson 686/Smith and Wesson 629/Steyr M-A1/H&K USP-9/Smith and Wesson 4506
    Sir Alan Sugar:Never underestimate me because you will be making a fatal error. I don't like liars. I don't like cheats. I don't like bulls**tters. I don't like schmoozers and I don't like arse-lickers.

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar
    We will be hosting a Glock Day April 18, 2010 - more details will follow about this event in the next week, we will also be hosting another open house in May - events are also planned for September & October 2010.
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

Thank you for the feedback, I am eagerly awaiting more info.
    Ruger P85/Springfield XD45 Tactical/ Springfield 1911-A1 Longslide/Glock 20 with KKM Stainless Match .40 S&W conversion/Smith and Wesson 686/Smith and Wesson 629/Steyr M-A1/H&K USP-9/Smith and Wesson 4506
    Sir Alan Sugar:Never underestimate me because you will be making a fatal error. I don't like liars. I don't like cheats. I don't like bulls**tters. I don't like schmoozers and I don't like arse-lickers.

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar
    The management of Target Sports Canada is regretfully announcing the postponement of our Glock Day Open-House, originally scheduled for April 18th 2010.

A new date will be announced sometime later this summer.

Our next scheduled open-house event will be sponsored by F.N. Sports and will feature both pistols and rifles by Ruger, HK, Taurus and CZ. It will be held Sunday 16 May 2010, the weekend BETWEEN Mother's Day and the May long-weekend.
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

Thanks, this event sounds very interesting :-)

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by nicthegreek; 04-03-2010 at 10:23 AM.