Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: M-14b

Update:
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    [B]...we e mail all those who sent us a note....
    A "note??" Well, I believe I did just that, twice. And all I've gotten in return is two unhelpfull replys.

...By establishing a clear cut pre order system you place your order we assign it a number it will be filled as soon as the goods arrive....
    "Clear cut pre-order system?" its anything but that from my expirence, Clearly there is some sort of protocol that you failed to mention or I'm just soppose to understand.

I hope this is clear
    John
    No, actually its quite far from ”clear" obviously. I have now sent two so called Pre-orders "notes" (as notes are all you requested in your post.)And sent them to 2 separate addresses and received 2 unhelpfull remarks in return. And no helpful link to this mysterious E-mail address that you can "apparently" place pre-orders from.

You guys are Terrable! This is some of the worst servise Ive gotten in a long time. I think I'll have to take my busness else where. Ive been trying to phone, but cant get through, been trying to E-mail without result. this is takeing to much of my time and is only ending in frustration.
    Last edited by =(M-1)=; 04-07-2010 at 06:36 AM.
    Rumor control! Here are the facts:
    -Disarming inocent people,
    doesn't protect inocent people.

-Criminals cannot be disarmed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LeeEnfieldNo.4_mk1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by =(M-1)= View Post
    "You e-mail all those who send us a note", yeah E-mail them a smart ass remark. Because I have sent you 2 "Notes" and that’s all I've gotten.

"CLEAR CUT PRE-ORDER SYSTEM??" that a guys got to go fishing for an E-mail address, and no explanation of protocol that I am clearly missing.

No, actually its quite far from ”clear" obviously. I have now sent two so called Pre-orders "notes" (as notes are all you requested in your post.)And sent them to 2 separate addresses and received 2 smart ass remarks in return. And no helpful link to this mysterious E-mail address that you can "apparently" place pre-orders, without getting smart ass remarks back.

Learn customer service. I now see why that guy who wanted to do the review of the AIA M-10 Enfield rifle got so frustrated with you and gave up on the whole project, canceling the review and his order.

You guys are terrible! this is the worst servise Ive gotten in a long time. I think I'll be taking my busness to Canada ammo, or Wolverine supplys for my M-305 rifle, and accessorys. and Nugun whole sale for my Sage interantional EBR mod "0" stock.
    thats well over a grand worth of my busness that you wont be getting. and a hell of a lot more than that in future busness as well.
    Um, have you tried THIS page?
    http://www.marstar.ca/main/contact-info.shtm
    You know, with all his contact info on it, including an order e-mail which for some reason has ORDERS in the address and is the first one listed?
    I'm no Superman, but don't worry, it's a common mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeEnfieldNo.4_mk1 View Post
    Um, have you tried THIS page?
    http://www.marstar.ca/main/contact-info.shtm
    You know, with all his contact info on it, including an order e-mail which for some reason has ORDERS in the address and is the first one listed?
    Yes I have, to that exact E-mail address. and to no avail.

it doesnt matter, I've got a pre order through Canada ammo. their stock is arriving next week.
    So whatever, no big deal.
    Last edited by =(M-1)=; 04-07-2010 at 06:30 AM.
    Rumor control! Here are the facts:
    -Disarming inocent people,
    doesn't protect inocent people.

-Criminals cannot be disarmed.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by =(M-1)= View Post
    Update:
    A "note??" Well, I believe I did just that, twice. And all I've gotten in return is two unhelpfull replys.

"Clear cut pre-order system?" its anything but that from my expirence, Clearly there is some sort of protocol that you failed to mention or I'm just soppose to understand.

No, actually its quite far from ”clear" obviously. I have now sent two so called Pre-orders "notes" (as notes are all you requested in your post.)And sent them to 2 separate addresses and received 2 unhelpfull remarks in return. And no helpful link to this mysterious E-mail address that you can "apparently" place pre-orders from.

You guys are Terrable! This is some of the worst servise Ive gotten in a long time. I think I'll have to take my busness else where. Ive been trying to phone, but cant get through, been trying to E-mail without result. this is takeing to much of my time and is only ending in frustration.

Y'know, I wasn't very impressed with Marstar not sending my piddly order of Breakfree until I phoned a week later to find out where it was.

Nor am I impressed that they have no idea when their suppliers are going to send them magazines. Let's be fair- it was clarified to sometime this summer- I did get a tentative date

But to give them credit, I have been able to get through on the phone, and have heard back by email... even if I haven't liked the answers I've got.
    Last edited by nntw; 04-07-2010 at 09:15 AM.

Expired Business
    =(M1)=;
    Well now lets take a moment to review the facts here....

"Got a un-helpful reply from Marstar," Would you kind enough to either post that reply here or e mail it to me.... I would like to act upon it....

"I just dont see why he could not add an informative link to the proper address, rather than a smart ass remark."
    We have simply requested that folks sent in a pre order.... They can call toll free or e mail our order form to any of our addresses, OR fax it to us, they all work....
    As for the smart ass reply perhaps you would be kind enough to share it with us, such conduct is NOT tolerated here....

Looking forward to your replies
    John

BANNED
    Sorry John... I get the feeling that keeping tabs on this forum must be almost a full time job in itself!

Expired Business
    =(M1)=;
    "A "note??" Well, I believe I did just that, twice. And all I've gotten in return is two unhelpfull replys."
    May we please see these two notes ??

""Clear cut pre-order system?" its anything but that from my expirence, Clearly there is some sort of protocol that you failed to mention or I'm just soppose to understand"
    If you do not understand something why not contact us, we did try to keep things simple, hundreds of our customers have ordered without a problem or a question.... ASK and we will address your concerns....

"And no helpful link to this mysterious E-mail address that you can "apparently" place pre-orders from."
    Sir, hundreds of folks have understood what a pre-order is, we do have an order form on our site, we also offer a toll free number that our customers can use.... What more can we do ?? I hope people understand that we cannot put firearms aside when we receive an e mail that simply says, I want a pre-order and sign their pen name from CGN that is why we asked for pre-orders....

"You guys are Terrable! This is some of the worst servise Ive gotten in a long time. "
    We fully realize that we cannot satisfy all the people all the time, we do try. If you could not figure out how to fill out our form, nor could you determine how to send it, then WHY did you not simply call ??

"it doesnt matter, I've got a pre order through Canada ammo. their stock is arriving next week. "
    That is the benefit of living in a free market system, YOU have the choice to shop at whatever supplier you may select.

John

Expired Business
    NNTW;
    "Nor am I impressed that they have no idea when their suppliers are going to send them magazines"
    What would you prefer we say ?? Tell you a story ?? Maybe a few creative lies ??
    We tell it like it is....
    In many cases we order our mag requirements a year in advance so the factory will fit it into their production schedules, they don't make all models all the time..... we have to live with it....
    Perhaps you can offer some alternatives ??

John

BANNED
    John:

Why is the onus on ME to tell you how to run your business? I'm the customer. I just want to be able to purchase product. Is that asking too much? I get frustrated when it's advertised yet not available for extended periods. Is that so hard to understand?

What would I suggest you do? Do you review customer demand and project what quantities you will need, and base your inventories and orders accordingly, to ensure that demand can be met? Do you have min quantities at which point buy orders are automatically re-sent? Do you have access to other wholesalers or manufacturers that may be able to address short-term shortages while you're waiting for your regular suppliers?

This, of course, is the part where you tell me that I don't know anything about the business, and of course, you're right. I'm not asking you for a car part that's immobilized me, or something for an air conditioner on hot summer's day. I'm asking you for a component for a toy, an indulgence, that let's face it, I can live without.

My life's not going to end because I can't buy a magazine from you today. I know that. If I want it NOW I'll shop around and buy one from someone who does have it in stock.

But gosh, I would think it would frustrate a business to have to turn customers away, and run the risk of alienating them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    John I hope none of the stupid comments on here will discourage any future pre-orders.
    UCP member
    CPC member