Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: M-14b

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knekt View Post
    John, is the new flash hider welded? Any chance of buying just the new flash hider for my 2009 M14S?
    MAJORMARINE;
    All FH were threaded, somne were tack welded, these are not welded.
    John

Why do the Norinco Synthetic stocks have the liner and the USGI ones don't ?
    Last edited by Undergiver; 03-02-2010 at 01:14 PM.
    UCP member
    CPC member

# 276, I just placed my order, just wondering are these new type of M14 rifles safe to shoot .308win out of the box or do they require a inspection from a gunsmith? Do you know what the headspacing is like on them?
    Last edited by blueflash; 03-02-2010 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blueflash View Post
    # 276, I just placed my order, just wondering are these new type of M14 rifles safe to shoot .308win out of the box or do they require a inspection from a gunsmith? Do you know what the headspacing is like on them?
    I'm sure they will be fine.When I purchase mine I'm gonna wait for the clinic that cgner Hungary has and give her a tune up!!

I did'nt really plan on doing much aftermarket to it other than scoping it, and maybe adding a aftermarket stock later down the road. I was just trying to keep costs down, and by not taking it to a gunsmith will definetely keep costs down. I am more than capable of taking it apart and cleaning it, once I recieve it.

You never know, I may go nuts doing upgrades like so many other guys here do, but for now I have way too many guns on the go at one time. I was just really looking for something cheap and reliable to kill Moose in October, and I did'nt want to show up at hunt camp with the same old, same old bolt action rifle. I just sold a mod700.

BANNED

m-14B

Wow !!!!!!!!!thats the best deal I have seen on the Norico M-14, I just placed my order #282. You get it all with these ones, I have read Hungry's review of these new production Norinco's. Improved quality rear sights, Proper barell indexing, Baynot lug flash hider, syn stock, 2 mags, a hard case , sling ...........all for $429!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How they can even make them for that price is beyond me, and make a profit????? But we should all thank John for bringing them in & the "ARMS MAKING GOD'S " for cheep chinese labour.......... A men.
    Last edited by Pier; 03-05-2010 at 11:24 AM.

my own world, pointing people toward their own...Red Deer,AB
    YAY, now my penis won't fall off.....:D

Originally posted by NINE:
    Your "friend" is sheep .......Guns are scary! Whoops, I got some granola in my vagina.

I ordered yesterday #289. And i am getting one next week too just cause i cant wait

I ordered one this morning over the phone. Never recieved a PO#. Oh well at least I am in.

Does anyone know if these ones coming in from Marstar are a "Different Batch" from the ones that Hungry reviewed from Epps. Are these ones "all new" and are supposed to be of better quality?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer svt1940's Avatar
    Norinco will also make bayonet for theses?:D