Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: M-14b

Bayonets are for kids, I want a granade launcher!!!

Are the barrels chrome plated, also are they hammer forged

John,

Any chance you could bring in a quantity of bolts that could be fitted to the existing M305's in the country to lap into proper headspace?

Scott
    "Happy to meet, sorry to part, happy to meet again"

Expired Business
    BAYONETS;
    No we do not have plans on ordering these for the M14 rifles

RHINO62;
    Of course the barrels are chrome lined....
    Show me the factory that will provide hammerforged barrels for these rifles at a price below what we are selling the entire rifle for and we will buy them, please lets get real

M39A2;
    As stated previously, yes we will bring in spares at a later date, not immdiately, in the future.

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Damn, missed you today John, didn't get a chance to call. Tomorrow for sure.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

I surrender, I give up! I finally pre-ordered one after watching al lthe guys here do fantastic builds...

Anyone who's sore about missing out can buy my M14 in the EE :D I got it from you john

hey Jone,

I send you email ask about pre-order M305B, But didnt get reply .

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    GOOD DAY I would appreciate a moment of your time allowing me to explain the current offering of M14 rifles.....

This is a pre-order offering, meaning the rifles are arriving in June, and we are accepting orders NOW

These pre-orders will betreated as orders, they will be assigned a PO number, the order will be filled in the sequence received....

Marstar does NOT request nor accept any deposits....

Your credit card will NOT be charged until the transfer is approved to your name....

There is NO "waiting list" ONLY pre-orders.

Allow me to explain why, over the past few years several issues have arisen, some caused hard feelings, we hope to remedy that with pre orders.
    With waiting lists we take your e mail message and list it....
    When the goods arrive we e mail all those who sent us a note....
    Some people reply a long time afterwards, perhaps they were away, on holidays, did not notice e mail etc.... After seven days we consider a non replied e mail to be void....

We get hostile replies from clients who accuse us of allowing others to "jump the line"

On the other hand approximately 20% of those we send e mail messages to have either changed IP or have blocked Marstar.... What can we do?

By establishing a clear cut pre order system you place your order we assign it a number it will be filled as soon as the goods arrive....

I hope this is clear, if you have questions send us an e mail john@marstar.ca please not PMs
    John

Quote Originally Posted by wenzou View Post
    hey Jone,

I send you email ask about pre-order M305B, But didnt get reply .
    Phone them that's what I did . You get the PO# over the phone have your PAL and Charge Card ready to go.

I have met Johnone personally on many occasions along with what I assume to be his entire Canadian crew, and I can state without reservation that these people would simply REFUSE to sell you, or anybody else, a product which is unsafe.

Fire away.

Quote Originally Posted by blueflash View Post
    # 276, I just placed my order, just wondering are these new type of M14 rifles safe to shoot .308win out of the box or do they require a inspection from a gunsmith? Do you know what the headspacing is like on them?
    Johnone : Are there any plans in the works to have aftermarket wooden stocks brought in for these rifles ? I'm sort of a classic wood and iron kinda guy ....