Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: M-14b

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    I guess I must be blacklisted. I still haven't gotten a PO#. f**k it I'll just cancel.
    B,
    once you give all the information they need they give you the order number right there on the phone. When I called the guy I spoke with was friendly and took all of 2 minutes to complete the whole deal. I would assume something is awry and make a call to get it sorted out before you get too PO'd and miss out on a great deal.

Plus you will need the order number to add more stuff to your order before they ship it out in June. :D
    Man who run in front of car, get tired
    Man who run behind car, get exhausted

B.......call again............you Need One! I called and it was painless..........and my dick won't fall off!

Expired Business
    B;
    "I guess I must be blacklisted. I still haven't gotten a PO#. f**k it I'll just cancel"

Here we go again, you complain yet you do not contact us, you do not use a real name,

Please give me your name and we will immediately comply with your wishes and cancel your order
    John

Quote Originally Posted by 98%Brent View Post
    B,
    once you give all the information they need they give you the order number right there on the phone. When I called the guy I spoke with was friendly and took all of 2 minutes to complete the whole deal. I would assume something is awry and make a call to get it sorted out before you get too PO'd and miss out on a great deal.

Plus you will need the order number to add more stuff to your order before they ship it out in June. :D
    For my experience, I call them first, give them my name and PAL number. than they give me the order number. I send order form via email to them to complete the order.

I ordered 2 yesterday over the phone,very smooth and easy transaction . First time dealing with Marstar and I am impressed.
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by wenzou View Post
    For my experience, I call them first, give them my name and PAL number. than they give me the order number. I send order form via email to them to complete the order.
    I don't send my credit card information over the WEB; I feel it is an unnecessary risk when the phone is right there. Plus you eliminate your second step as you know emails never really go away when they are deleted.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 98%Brent View Post
    I don't send my credit card information over the WEB; I feel it is an unnecessary risk when the phone is right there. Plus you eliminate your second step as you know emails never really go away when they are deleted.
    Phones aren't very secure either.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

I use a corded phone but if you'd like to elaborate on how records of phone conversations are stored, I'm always willing to learn. Your email on the other hand can have security certificates written by anyone, say even me. Also, do you encrypt your electronic mail and know what happens when you delete it?

The phone is WAY more secure than email is. Ask any IT manager and he will tell you that I'm not making this up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    I have no idea if phone conservations are stored, i just know its easy to tap into the phone boxes.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

I see what you are saying but feel the score would have to be pretty juicy for that to happen. Credit card numbers can be found fairly easily when the information is stored in a digital format. Crafty crackers are always looking for new ways as well so...