Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: M-14b

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 98%Brent View Post
    I see what you are saying but feel the score would have to be pretty juicy for that to happen. Credit card numbers can be found fairly easily when the information is stored in a digital format. Crafty crackers are always looking for new ways as well so...
    Yea, getting your cc info by phone would be more of a targeted attack against you more than just wanting cc info.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN frequent flyer
    lol, copper phonelines aren't even close to being secure. Its alot harder to mine info from across the country though.

Quote Originally Posted by diemaco View Post
    lol, copper phonelines aren't even close to being secure. Its alot harder to mine info from across the country though.
    Choice is yours, I really could care less what you do. The fact that you think distance make data secure says enough to make me not waste any more time on this. Maybe try and google it and see what information you find?
    Man who run in front of car, get tired
    Man who run behind car, get exhausted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Sometimes the paranoia from some members just amazes me.

Everyone knows its safe as long as you are wearing your tin foil hat on while executing any kind of transaction. It captures all information seeking rays, stores it and then you can use that stored energy to power your perpetual motion machine.

Maybe you should go lay down for a while?
    Man who run in front of car, get tired
    Man who run behind car, get exhausted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    I don't send my credit card information over the WEB; I feel it is an unnecessary risk when the phone is right there. Plus you eliminate your second step as you know emails never really go away when they are deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Phones aren't very secure either.
    Quote Originally Posted by diemaco View Post
    This is the biggest non-issue ever? I have two credit cards with major companies, neither of them make me liable for fraudulent or unauthorized transactions.

I don't give a damn if someone can pick my CC number off a phone line...not my problem.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Maybe you should go lay down for a while?
    I think I will. Sounds like you have our six: ever vigilant, never sleeping, always on the alert.

Cool M14 305-b

So....these "new" M-305B's are still Chinese made Norincos. Pretty good price all things considered but what will make these any different from the previous Poly's/M14's Norinco has put out?

I heard from somewhere.......that Italy might be the next maker....oh well.

Still waiting......
    "Every bullet has its billet"

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    So....these "new" M-305B's are still Chinese made Norincos. Pretty good price all things considered but what will make these any different from the previous Poly's/M14's Norinco has put out?

I heard from somewhere.......that Italy might be the next maker....oh well.

Still waiting......
    that's not anything secret, try the search feature, you'll find threads titled such secretive things as "Italian M14 update thread anything new as of MARCH 15th?" and "Coming Soon - Euro M14's from Marstar!", cryptic titles, I know...
    A bunch of idiots standing in line together against you doesn't change the fact that they are all idiots...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Did Norinco run out of wood and swtched to synthetic?

Not an issue, just curious.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.