Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canadian BDX Reloading Bullets in stock now!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck223's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Target Sports Center View Post
    Yes everybody, there was a mistake. Thank you for pointing it out to us and not expoiting it. The 38 super is $120 for 500 not 1000.

TS, u may wanna revisit that one again. Pretty sure a .356 bullet wont be more expensive than a .451 but then again its your business. I think the original posting stated $60/1000 instead of $60/500, but then again I may be wrong...
    dB
    'The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar
    Yes I goofed again. See the changes.
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

Atta boy...Cant have those 38Super guys feeling like they're being penalized for shooting a 9mm on steroids..:D FYI that is also an awesome bullet for the 357SIG as I discovered earlier this year
    dB
    'The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by euxx View Post
    It just confirmed my comment. I doubt that people who'll be buying BDX bullets at the Target Sports would be using professional reloading equipment.

For most of us it boils down to the price and the accuracy of given projectile. I believe AIM is still the cheapest on the market for the quality they are giving, but I would like to keep my options open and curious what does additional price of BDX gives me?

Not sure what you are trying to say,...what do you mean professional reloading equipment??

For the most part, I think most shooters in IPSC would prefer a FMJ over a plated. I have actually used speer plated in 9mm, and I preferred it over Montana gold out of my stock2. There are firearms that work well with plated ammo, and some that don't,...but all that use FMJ get good results. If the plated works and costs you less, than go for it. I have had tumbling issues using plated. I have also used plated that worked great. If AIM bullets work good for you than you should stick with them.
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

Quote Originally Posted by euxx View Post
    So? In my understanding, BDX are swaged softlead bullets, AIM's are cast using much harder alloy and they are using thicker plating then regular plated bullets (like Frontier). So, AIM made to stand the high velocities just well.
    FROM,....the BDX website.
    http://www.canadianbdx.com/

[/I]You are no stranger to the internet and computers Eugene,...but I found this info for you.
    Last edited by maurice; 03-06-2010 at 08:51 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    does DBX not make ammo as well, similar to Wolf?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prestwich View Post
    does DBX not make ammo as well, similar to Wolf?
    Yes they do. It is fantastic ammo at a very good price. Hard to find sometimes because it is so popular. So if you ever see any grab it!

I have used at least 35,000 rds 0f Canadian BDX/Combat masters ammo in either 124gr, 147gr9mm, and 180gr .40 since early 2006. I have no complaints,
    Manny Bragg won the 2007 Canadian Nationals using the Canadian BDX ammo in .40 180gr. The 2008 Nationals match ammo was made by BDX. IT is a very reliable ammo, and shoots clean. (not smokey at all).
    IF you can get it, which should be easier now that the he also makes his own FMJ projectiles. Before, he was at the mercy of Montana Gold or speer, as they sometimes did not send him what he had ordered. Kurt, the owner and maker of this ammo is a perfectionist when it comes to his product.

BDX ammo is the worst, you should never buy it, if you ever see it run, but make sure to let me know where you saw it so I can make sure it is taken out of circulation right away!!!

Just doing my part for public safety honest

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast