Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Np-22

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Just got word from the wife that there was a delivery today (from Marstar)...very excited to get home and open 'er up. Should be a couple of NP-22's and a TNW 7.62 upper. Xmas comes early!!! Canada Post even delivered a day early

edit: wow!! what a slick HG for the price...even came with a couple of extra springs and a cool storage case. Thanks for bringing these in Marstar!!
    Last edited by Brordo; 09-14-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: opened the package

Has anyone tried a 22LR conversion kit on the NP-22 ?

Does any one have any range reports or opinions yet?
    Gommee

Bedliner is meant to be used on trucks....
    Quote Originally Posted by gommee
    A Bubba'd gun is the artistic talents of a challenged individual.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Well, I just got back from the range with the (2) NP-22's I bought (1 for my son and 1 for me). He shot his and I shot mine. I can't really give a very good report on them as the range was crazy busy today and I got stuck shooting at 25m the entire time. I could hit the paper fine enough (8.5x11) so I'd say it was pretty good out of the box. I found the trigger pull about right but to me it seemed quite a bit of creep until it actually fired. Double action is quite heavy. Other than that it ate all the ammo we threw at it (couple hundred rounds of Federal 115g and Winchester Lawman 147g each). The magazine that came with it is fine but I did end up buying some Mecgar ones that are much nicer. Overall I like it alot and for the price you really can't go wrong. Kinda like the Norc M4...pretty sweet!

got mine in yesterday and promptly took 'er out. nice little pistol.
    however i cannot adjust the rear sight on mine, it will not budge.. guess ill just hit it harder.

I've been waiting over 3+ weeks for my NP-22. I've sent two emails to Marstar in the last week to check on the order status and i've had no replies yet.. Are you guys really backed up at the moment?

Expired Business
    MILOFFICER;
    I would be pleased to check on your order if you provide me with a name....
    You can e mail me at john@marstar.ca

Yes we are backed-up, there are over 800 guns in the shipping dept as we speak.
    John

CGN Regular
    Hi John,

I also sent you an email for a status check (sept 26). Should I re-send?

Expired Business
    SUSPECT 187;

Resend with a name....

John

One of the questions asked by the OP and keeps popping up in the thread is..... Does the Sig .22lr conversion kit work with the NP-22??? I haven't seen anyone answer this yet.

Does anyone have an answer to this question??? Has anyone found any reviews or videos where someone has attempted it?

The conversion kit has the disclaimer "NOTE: May not properly fit older West German P226 models with serial numbers starting with U0 or U1" Is this the frame the NP-22 is based on?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456