Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Delayed or lost shipping of firearms?!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Quote Originally Posted by RemingtonMarlin View Post
    Thank you Krashed and Jdman. I will be patient and hope for the best results.
    BTW, is it normal that the online tracking gave back nothing but the original acceptance date at the original post office after one week?

Thank you.
    That exact thing happened to me just a week or two ago. It showed the package at the postal outlet it had been dropped off at for several days. When I contacted Canada Post, they wanted to know who mailed it, where it was going, how valuable it was, and, what it was. I was puzzled because the first 3 were attached to the tracking number, and as for the 4th, well, that was just none of their business. Anyhow, I waited a few more days and it finally showed up.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

That's exactly like what they did to me. Unsatisfied customer faced invasive questions in bad manner. Poor services. 3 out of 10 for canadapost.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbuster View Post
    That exact thing happened to me just a week or two ago. It showed the package at the postal outlet it had been dropped off at for several days. When I contacted Canada Post, they wanted to know who mailed it, where it was going, how valuable it was, and, what it was. I was puzzled because the first 3 were attached to the tracking number, and as for the 4th, well, that was just none of their business. Anyhow, I waited a few more days and it finally showed up.

I had the same problem with a scope.It was supposed to take 2 days to go 300 miles 12 days later he got it.

CGN Regular
    op says expressed... against cp rules therefore no insurance will be paid out. some smart cp contractor has them now

BTW, is it normal that the online tracking gave back nothing but the original acceptance date at the original post office after one week?

Thank you.
    I just went through this. I shipped out a Rifle (Regular) on Tue and kept checking. For 7 days all it said was item accepted in Surrey. I was getting worried that it dissapeared. Well today it showed attempted delivery and is now waiting at the PO. Had me worried it was sitting in a posties closet.
    CHEERS :D
    Snausages

Thank you.
    That's also what happened with me. It just said "Item accepted at Postal facility." I knew that it should have at least said "Item accepted at sorting facility" in Mississauga but that never showed up until a day before it was finally delivered.

I shipped my non-restricted package regular/signature/insured and it's 7 days late Opened the request with CP and hoping for a good news. After reading few posts in this thread I feel better seeing it can be that late.

BANNED
    Wonder if I can dig up this old thread....I was ####ting mysellf until I read this thread. Purcahse $3k item, CP is passed delivery date, in transit, no updates for a week. ####, hope they didn't lose it.

Ouch, sorry to hear the MD.

Was it an item from private sale or business? Was it insured? Hope all works out for you... how passed the delivery date is it?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Ouch, sorry to hear the MD.

Was it an item from private sale or business? Was it insured? Hope all works out for you... how passed the delivery date is it?
    It was an EE sale, reputable seller, was supposed to be delivered on Friday, the 28th, so not that past due, but the lack of updates has me concerned. Crossing my fingers and hoping that it will turn out fine, but boy is it stressful. I've been refreshing my screen every few hours since Friday morning.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast