Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Delayed or lost shipping of firearms?!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I got a real problem going with CP, got the inquiry started today, it been 11 days out for delivery somewere in BC, they gonna report back at the latest the 19 of Dec... First time, i have a serious case, the package is a DA 12.5 inch 12 gauge if it's not found, i assured my customer that he wont lose a dime... JP.

My only problem is the carrier came once and nobody was home ,so now he/she assumes the same scenario ,so they don`t bother and go straight to the local PO and I need to go pick it up the next day.The tag in the mail box says nobody home ,when I know there is somebody there.

But otherwise I have found CP to be pretty good ,just don`t put too much stock in the online tracking ,that`s there is always a crapshoot (5 days in transit ,then BOOM....delivery attempted !)

I`m an older dude ,so compared to the old days, it really isn`t that bad.

Example; Sea Monkeys ,send one dollar in a SASE in US greenback, and in 8-9 weeks you got those wonderful little trained ,circus actors (AKA Brine Shrimp)

Sure ,it`s 2014 ,but one little computer glitch and all hell breaks lose, you know ,the ghost in the machine.

Instant gratification is the word of the day.

Paul T
    NFA member
    CSSA member
    Delta Waterfowl member
    Ducks Unlimited member

I NEVER MET A LIBERAL ,I EVER LIKED. Will Rogers

It's the holiday season and a lot more parcels are being sent.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post
    It's the holiday season and a lot more parcels are being sent.
    +1 For me as bad as they are they are still better than the courier services in my area at this time of year..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have only had one major problem with CP my mom sent me a birthday card and it disappeared. Was the Wally world GC that somebody took I guess.

CGN Regular
    Canada Post delivered my TV to the wrong house once, and one of my neighbours signed for it, but I don't know which one! If I only knew which bastard on my street did it, I would let my dog leave him little presents every morning

Should turn up. If it is late you can claim for a refund for the shipping. It's the only way to get them to realize their mistakes. Pretty incompetent, and they do have more info on the phone, even though the website says they don't....

Quote Originally Posted by jermyzy View Post
    Canada Post delivered my TV to the wrong house once, and one of my neighbours signed for it, but I don't know which one! If I only knew which bastard on my street did it, I would let my dog leave him little presents every morning
    Now imagine if they did that with your gun... That's kinda how I felt yesterday.. What if my neighbour didn't bring it over?

Edit
    Last edited by AROD89; 04-29-2016 at 07:24 PM.

If you don't have proof that you requested signature it is going to be a tough battle.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast