Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The AMSD Nemesis 50 BMG

So I would expect when the DSR50s show up here that run over $20000.00 you will really have an issue?

Just like everything else in this world, you can get extremely high quality limited production things or mass produced things of far lesser quality and long term value. Thank God that exists as not all of us are happy driving a Lada and can afford to drive better cars hence shoot more expensive guns.
    How does Maseratti justify 3/4 million dollars for a car? Does it matter? The fact is there ARE people who have the money and appreciate the higher quality things in life and DO spend it. You want a Bentley? Get on the list and wait. 2 years is last I heard to get 1.

As for why are there no 50 cal uppers to fit onto AR15 lowers to be found in Canada? Ask the US Dept of State. THEY are the 1s who determine what THEY will allow to be exported from THEIR country. Get over it. A foreign countries political bodies have determined that they do NOT want anything 50 caliber to leave their country destined for ours, I doubt this policy will change given who is running the USA.

Canadian Nightforce Optics Distributor

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there
    +1
    You have to pay to play

CGN Ultra frequent flyer olek_Z_bc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thracians45 View Post
    +1
    You have to pay to play
    x2

my first rifle was free, 2nd was a sks, most expensive would be a toss up between a custom built AR and a nice hunting rig i have...

Not in the boat for a 15k rifle yet, but then again i would not buy a $200 stock to put on a sks rifle, as many do... lol

a.t.r. good on you for offering nice things
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676110

Quote Originally Posted by Swiend
    . . . . who needs classy when you can have slutty!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12