Page 5 of 1151 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

thanks for the info. Should be doing my course next month.

Probably a good idea to mail it registered and priority mail. Canada post seems to think its going to take two weeks to deliver my application.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    Canada Post told me 5-7 days but it only took 2-3 if I remember correctly, I did registered mail but not priority

I checked online today and my application is being processed!

It said that it was received on June 2nd, even though it did not appear online until today after lunch (I checked in the morning ) - I guess that proves that the 28 day waiting period starts on the day that your application was received, and not on the day that it appears online.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post
    Canada Post told me 5-7 days but it only took 2-3 if I remember correctly, I did registered mail but not priority
    Lucky. Mine still seems to be stuck at the post office still, unless they don't update the tracking until its delivered.

yeah, mine was not updated until it arrived at it's final destination! I was checking the tracking number regularly hoping to see it during it's travel but there was only 2 things listed, 1) where I dropped it off to be mailed 2) arrival at miramichi with a signature

Actually, Canada Post said that my application was received on the 3rd, but according to the RCMP website when I type in my information it was received on the 2nd. So I think the tracking number is a little slow/off

Would anyone happen to have the number for the CFC in Ontario ? , my last reference called in last night , and i was told this morning that my application just got shipped off to the ontario cfo .

my 28th day is the 16 . and i want to call to see if theyll approve it and have it ready to ship on the 17.

CGN Regular
    You need to call the CFC line (1-800-731-4000) and ask for your provincial CFO.

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    Hi All,
    First post here.

One reason your application may be getting held up is that when they call you or your reference and get the answering machine/voicemail:

The NAME OF THE PERSON must be in the message/voicemail.

No identified listener to their message, no message left by them!

Thanks,
    Sir Veyor
    THANKS!

My upgrade to RPAL app will be going in as soon as I get the 2nd reference to sign. I'll track/post the progress for another reference.

Wow I got screwed over big time, (My own fault) I put my co-worker on my reference application. I sent it in, 3 weeks later I call in my interview, we go over my first reference everything is fine, Get to the second reference and I end up saying I know him 2 years.....ugh I'm so stupid for not reading the application properly.

Anyway they mailed my change of reference June 1st, So I call today 15 days later just checking the status of that letter. Lady tells me 5-6 weeks just for me to recieve the change of reference...ugh facepalm..