Page 712 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 692702704705706707708709710711712713714715716717718719720722732 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 11506

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

Quote Originally Posted by brass$pitter View Post
    Wooohoohoo. Licence issued and in the mail. Recieved march 11 issued april 18
    PAL or RPAL?

Pal, first time getting it

I just finished the CFSC in Ontario and the instructor said not to send in the application for my PAL without the test results. I had been hoping to send in my application right away, as suggested in this thread. Should I send the application in without the test results?

Thanks

I checked the website,it always tells me————

Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.

Note: An accurately completed firearms licence application normally takes about 45 days to process. Incomplete and inaccurate information can add additional processing time.

How many days do I have to wait?

Call in on Tuesday. Entirely possible they will be ready to have your reference(s) call in.

Quote Originally Posted by aix View Post
    I checked the website,it always tells me————

Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date.

Note: An accurately completed firearms licence application normally takes about 45 days to process. Incomplete and inaccurate information can add additional processing time.

How many days do I have to wait?
    Give it a week or two and then call them. I called them they told me they tried to call me and my references and could not get a hold of anyone. I had no missed calls and neither did my references. They then did my interview on the spot and I got my references to call in. The same day the last interview was done I was approved.

My application has been with the Alberta CFO since March 10th waiting on approval, still not approved. Called in last week and talked to a guy who said there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why some peoples get approved the same day their references are interviewed and why some people like me wait for months. He checked into my application and told me there were no notes or flags that are holding it up, they are just backlogged. I have no criminal record or anything. My buddy sent his in over a month after me and has a criminal record and already received his pal/rpal in the mail. Makes no sense. They told me if my status hasn't changed by May 1st to call back in and they will check into it for me.

utter B.S.!!!!

sorry if this has been stated, but I have been looking around the site for the extension number the cfc gives you for your applicants to call in for interviews. I was just on the phone with the nice lady from miramichi, however I didn't have pen and paper handy to write down the number. as best my memory serves me, it was 2235, can someone confirm this? appreciate it CGN

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    Ext 2533