Page 921 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 901911913914915916917918919920921922923924925926927928929931941 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,210 of 11506

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

Quote Originally Posted by (brackets) View Post
    How long did it take yours to get approved by the CFO? Mine is with them right now in NS and they're saying it could take months!
    After the reference interview it took one week before it was issued.
    I believe they send it off to the cfo after they interview the reference

Day 57 and was finally issued! Just waiting at the mailbox until it arrives (Ontario/ RPAL)

Quote Originally Posted by rincon650 View Post
    After the reference interview it took one week before it was issued.
    I believe they send it off to the cfo after they interview the reference
    I was 49 days to get issued and 56 days to have it in my hands! Just waiting for the transfer on my pistol now!

Quote Originally Posted by lwsice View Post
    I was 49 days to get issued and 56 days to have it in my hands! Just waiting for the transfer on my pistol now!
    Just make sure the provincial cfo has a copy of your range membership on file. They will hold up the transfer if not. You can fax it in to their office

I didn't realize their was a hold on my transfer until I called the rcmp in Miramichi

Just make sure the provincial cfo has a copy of your range membership on file. They will hold up the transfer if not. You can fax it in to their office

I didn't realize their was a hold on my transfer until I called the rcmp in Miramichi
    Not a problem ...already have my ATT as I had a pistol already grandfathered under the 12 (6) provision. I had my registration and new ATT paper come in the mail Friday. Just waiting now....it didn't say I had to do anything else. I may call the dealer tmro just to check tho.

Quote Originally Posted by lwsice View Post
    Not a problem ...already have my ATT as I had a pistol already grandfathered under the 12 (6) provision. I had my registration and new ATT paper come in the mail Friday. Just waiting now....it didn't say I had to do anything else. I may call the dealer tmro just to check tho.
    Pretty soon we won't need those ATT's anymore

Pretty soon we won't need those ATT's anymore
    I heard that was gonna be happening. Makes sense since the only place you can shoot is at a range.

Yeah the ATT system was senseless. If I'm deemed responsible enough to own a firearm. Than I'm responsible enough to take it to the range.

I'm not sure if I'm an unusual case, but I submitted my PAL application in April...the 27th to be exact. I just received my card in the mail yesterday. Total of 36 days(including the 28 day wait). Not one of my references were called. I'm in Ontario as well. I'm NOT complaining, but it seems odd considering some of the posts I've read here.

Quote Originally Posted by SlipnRip View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm an unusual case, but I submitted my PAL application in April...the 27th to be exact. I just received my card in the mail yesterday. Total of 36 days(including the 28 day wait). Not one of my references were called. I'm in Ontario as well. I'm NOT complaining, but it seems odd considering some of the posts I've read here.
    With non restricted pal references aren't typically called

Congrats