Page 17 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by banjaboy View Post
    As the Firearms Act is Federal, you would think the implementation of it would be consistent across Canada but I suppose regional implementation varies.
    it is Federal... but the CFO's for each province vary.. some don't have them at all.. and others are as fast as an molasses in the last ice age (Bantario)

CGN Regular
    Just checked the status of my application,and it has been approved! 28 days exactly,I found that the best advice was calling about 6 to 8 days after and making sure no info was missed,mine was just a pal so it was pretty straight forward.

CGN Regular
    Kevlar whan did you're application get submitted. and did you call the CFO or just the cfsc? my application was submitted on july 22 and its still in progress. soooo damn slow

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbasterd58 View Post
    Kevlar whan did you're application get submitted. and did you call the CFO or just the cfsc? my application was submitted on july 22 and its still in progress. soooo damn slow
    it came online aug 12 and today (sept 8) it was approved.called 1 week after the 12.
    I mailed it about 4 or 5 days before it was online.So it all went smoothly.I called the link
    from this thread.

CGN Regular
    mine came online july 22nd i called on day 28, she told me that everything was in order and the BC CFO had it.. and now you get ures before me.. funkin government man. they cant do a single thing right. i mean these offices must be ran ass backwards.. if they even do any damn work.. somebody gets paid way to much to move papers around all day not using there damn brains a single bit..

ive been inside gov offices before, mostly fat women who move slow as a turtle with cement shoes. almost pathetic. people need to prove there worth for a job or they shouldn't have it.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by noway123 View Post
    Call display is either CFC, RFC.
    Mine just said "withheld".

Today is the 9th of September, I sent my application for Restricted in on the 8th August. I have my licence back approved, I applied for my LOATT and the next day a copy was emailed to me, 2 days later I got the paper copy!!! Well done guys and gals in the Surrey office, your service is above excellent. Round of applause coming your way.......

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by banjaboy View Post
    Today is the 9th of September, I sent my application for Restricted in on the 8th August. I have my licence back approved, I applied for my LOATT and the next day a copy was emailed to me, 2 days later I got the paper copy!!! Well done guys and gals in the Surrey office, your service is above excellent. Round of applause coming your way.......
    Lucky bugger..... in Bantario times that time-line by infinity

I mailed in my PAL application two weeks ago and it hasn't shown up on the website yet. I called in and the woman told me to wait another week. Sigh...
    Ubique

I mailed in my PAL application two weeks ago and it hasn't shown up on the website yet. I called in and the woman told me to wait another week. Sigh...
    haha I mailed mine in 3 weeks ago and just called. the guy told me to wait another week.

I may be noticing a trend.