Page 19 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

CGN Regular
    You're welcome.

Not fair calling the girls in the office.I got great service from them in Surrey.

Quote Originally Posted by banjaboy View Post
    Not fair calling the girls in the office.I got great service from them in Surrey.
    I'm sure you did.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingmoose View Post
    RCMP received my application on August 20th, my references and I were called a few days later, and "Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued" exactly on day 28 for my RPAL. As I said earlier in this thread, I am actually impressed with the RCMP on this one. I didn't have to call them once, although I'm sure this thread would really be quite helpful during the busy times of year.
    Horseshoes up your ass does not make a good rcmp though

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Fox View Post
    I'm sure you did.

Garden Of Eden Spa is it?

I am attempting to follow the guidelines set here...
    I called about a week into the "in progress" stage and I asked for any deficiencies or missing info in my RPAL/PAL license, hoping maybe I would be able to get my interviews done as well, but all I got was, oh you will be contacted if you are missing any info...

Best birthday present so far today: Getting my application info online!

Received on the 14th of September, appeared online on the 21st (same month). So far it's going faster than getting my results stamped by the CFO (5-6 weeks). I'll give them a call in about a week to see if there are any problems.

Well my application just appeared online today, so I guess I'll give em a call in a week.

CGN Regular
    Application received on Sept 14, online today.
    Your application has been received. It is currently being processed. You have been, or will be contacted either by phone or by mail for additional information. Please check the status again at a later date.
    I guess they're looking for my exam results, which I hadn't yet received when I sent in the app. I'll call them tomorrow to find out. How long is the Ontario CFO taking to stamp results these days? (And why, pray tell, can't the CFO simply email Miramichi to tell them I passed, instead of making me remail? It's 2010 and there's this thing called the interwebs.)

CGN frequent flyer Iron Sighted's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    Application received on Sept 14, online today.

I guess they're looking for my exam results, which I hadn't yet received when I sent in the app. I'll call them tomorrow to find out. How long is the Ontario CFO taking to stamp results these days? (And why, pray tell, can't the CFO simply email Miramichi to tell them I passed, instead of making me remail? It's 2010 and there's this thing called the interwebs.)
    Exam results? Am I missing something here, I was handed a copy of my results from my instructor after he finished grading them and told I could just send them off with my application to Miramichi, why would the CFO need the results? Hope I didn't screw that up, or I could be waiting awhile for my PAL...or is this just an Ontario thing?