Page 26 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalimar View Post
    Exactly.. see my above post about the lack of common sense etc.
    I had called them long ago about it and knew the answer but I figured it couldn't hurt if I made sure.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

CGN Regular
    FINALY.. got my damn license.. 70 days

cfac was not the problem at all CFO office was the slow part. i never got through to them but i finaly left a message on there machine(today) and they called back within 2 hours to tell me everything has gone through.

so if ure just calling CFC make sure u get them to patch you through.. rpal guys have a reason to call but just PAL they wont patch you through untell its really late like mine
    because there is no interview..

i was starting to get p'd but now that its done im happy as a hungarian large beak turtle in july.

I though the call just to tell me i have a number was a nice touch, they could have just passed it through and not told me.

CGN frequent flyer Iron Sighted's Avatar
    Just wanted to throw out a big thanks to calalta and everyone else who has contributed to this thread. I followed all the steps laid out by calalta in his initial post and here I am exactly 28 days after the CFC received my application and after checking the status of the application I see that the application is now processed and the license has been issued!:D! Given the mandatory 28 day waiting period, this is the absolute shortest time that my license could possibly have been issued in. I'm so happy I may go and purchase a Remington 870 online tonight to celebrate.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by corsara View Post
    Yeah, but what you're missing is that the 28 day waiting period is only for us, the unfortunate in Ontario,
    28 day waiting for initial license is a federal law and therefore applies to all of us. Why on earth did you think that was Bantario only??

Why on earth did you think that was Bantario only??
    It's pronounced Onterrible =P

CGN Regular
    28 day waiting for initial license is a federal law and therefore applies to all of us. Why on earth did you think that was Bantario only??
    Hmm...I guess I was mistaken, wasn't I? I'm pretty sure that when I was reading about it in preparation for my application, I read somewhere that only in Ontario people have to wait...wait, or was it the fact that only in Ontario we don't get the official test results back right after the exam?! Anyways..

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Haagen_Dazs View Post
    It's pronounced Onterrible =P
    LMAO! Damn near spit out my beer on that one!! :D

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by corsara View Post
    Hmm...I guess I was mistaken, wasn't I? I'm pretty sure that when I was reading about it in preparation for my application, I read somewhere that only in Ontario people have to wait...wait, or was it the fact that only in Ontario we don't get the official test results back right after the exam?! Anyways..
    No worries.. what I'd suspect has happened if you flipped the info..

Bantario is one of the few (if not only) where you can send in your app before getting the results.. and they cannot #####. (yet). Therefore in that respect you get a head start on the 28 day waiting period.

The flip side is in some cases the CFO of other provinces is quick.. so in the end it works out to be a delay regardless

99% of it all is complete bull#### regardless... however welcome to the club.. and don't forget to duck when the #### hits the fan :D

How long does it take them to get it? I sent it a week and a half ago. I checked the online application checking thing and it's still not there
    -We have the greatest outdoors in the world. Empty wilderness to be discovered. I don't see why people travel south to stay in isolated compounds in shady countries to indulge in cheap all you can eat food and tan. Is the freedom getting to them? Or do they like being treated like the royalty they 'are'?

-There is no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer noneck180's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Canadian Ensign;4908785]How long does it take them to get it? I sent it a week and a half ago. I checked the online application checking thing and it's still not there [/QUO t
    Last edited by noneck180; 10-13-2010 at 02:48 AM.