Page 27 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728293031323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Ensign View Post
    How long does it take them to get it? I sent it a week and a half ago. I checked the online application checking thing and it's still not there
    Info is in the first two paragraphs in this thread; if you don't read it then you probably won't get much benefit from it.

CGN Regular
    Today is the last day of the 4 weeks since I passed both CFSC and CRFSC exams with only one single mistake on the written part of the restricted exam, everything else perfect. I live in Ontario, took the exams in Toronto. So far, there is no sign of my stamped results in the mail. This is starting to get annoying, I am tired of watching youtube videos, want to do some shooting of my own!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
    Month or more..week and a half..lol..they have it they don't even look at it for weeks..specially if you made any mistakes..wait the the alotted time then phone.
    Waiting the time they say before calling is foolish at best.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by corsara View Post
    Today is the last day of the 4 weeks since I passed both CFSC and CRFSC exams with only one single mistake on the written part of the restricted exam, everything else perfect. I live in Ontario, took the exams in Toronto. So far, there is no sign of my stamped results in the mail. This is starting to get annoying, I am tired of watching youtube videos, want to do some shooting of my own!!!
    I'm almost on the 2nd month of waiting for the results. Took the exam Aug 15, nothing yet . I have called three times already. Today I was told they were mailed but somehow never got to me. Verified the address they had was correct, and they said they'll send it out again on Tuesday. We'll wait and see if they're telling the truth this time around , as I've never had a problem with CanadaPost and I suspect they never mailed the results.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR101CA View Post
    I'm almost on the 2nd month of waiting for the results. Took the exam Aug 15, nothing yet . I have called three times already. Today I was told they were mailed but somehow never got to me. Verified the address they had was correct, and they said they'll send it out again on Tuesday. We'll wait and see if they're telling the truth this time around , as I've never had a problem with CanadaPost and I suspect they never mailed the results.
    I never had a problem with CanadaPost either...hmm. Well, I called and left a message. Did you actually manage to speak to someone? All I got was a voicemail at ext. 7514.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by corsara View Post
    I never had a problem with CanadaPost either...hmm. Well, I called and left a message. Did you actually manage to speak to someone? All I got was a voicemail at ext. 7514.
    Yes I did. I left a message and was called back 1hr later. She was nice and helpful too bad they couldn't fax me the results (Privacy Laws..pffft) otherwise I'd have them by now. She said they'd mail them again (don't know if it's true) the coming Tuesday.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

They received my application on Sept. 7. I got a phone call from a nice lady in Miramichi about 10 days ago asking me a few questions.....They haven't contacted my references yet. I think I'll give 'em a call Tuesday......I'm getting stir-crazy from watching all those youtube vids.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgnine View Post
    They received my application on Sept. 7. I got a phone call from a nice lady in Miramichi about 10 days ago asking me a few questions.....They haven't contacted my references yet. I think I'll give 'em a call Tuesday......I'm getting stir-crazy from watching all those youtube vids.
    NEVER wait for them.. give them a call.. in your case since they called get your APP # from them.. then have your ref's call in.. quite the ref and it'll be faster as a rule.

Question for all you recently licensed or licensed people...how long did you have to wait to get your license in the mail? I am supposed to get approved on Thanksgiving Monday, being a holiday I will have to wait Tuesday, but I really can't wait to get my rifle that my uncle is holding for me. I just guessed it to be about 5-10 business days...hopefully

Mine in BC took about six weeks to come in...from the time I submitted the app to the time they called my references was about 4 weeks. Then another for them to call up my parents to ok having firearms in the house. Plus 1 more week or so in the mail...
    UBIQUE