Page 29 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930313233343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bop67 View Post
    Question for all you recently licensed or licensed people...how long did you have to wait to get your license in the mail? I am supposed to get approved on Thanksgiving Monday, being a holiday I will have to wait Tuesday, but I really can't wait to get my rifle that my uncle is holding for me. I just guessed it to be about 5-10 business days...hopefully
    I'm curious about this as well, my 28 day waiting period is up tomorrow (Tuesday)...wondering how long it takes between them approving your license and shipping it to you?

Does the license ship from the CFO of your province?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer noneck180's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalimar View Post
    Waiting the time they say before calling is foolish at best.
    Getting on the phone before they have even looked at it as per instructions, is foolish..I am no fool.

Quote Originally Posted by ModerateSniper View Post

Does the license ship from the CFO of your province?
    In BC they ship from his office.
    UBIQUE

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
    Getting on the phone before they have even looked at it as per instructions, is foolish..I am no fool.
    How is that foolish?

I did that with min the day after it arrived there.. and poof 10 min later it showed online. Several others I know did the same and had very similar results. Bo polite and inquire and it gets moved along as a rule.

How is that foolish?

I did that with min the day after it arrived there.. and poof 10 min later it showed online. Several others I know did the same and had very similar results. Bo polite and inquire and it gets moved along as a rule.
    So why should you get preference over anyone else..because you tracked your package, tied up an agent before you were suppose to..like a squeaky wheel.
    While others like my self are using the instructions.
    Oh well,, I am good for awhile..keep up the good work and great advice, and everyone else wonders why the wait times are so long.

They called my references but not my spouse (who is also my photo guarantor). I had her call today and they said they don't call spouses. Weird? I figured that'd be their first call.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
    So why should you get preference over anyone else..because you tracked your package, tied up an agent before you were suppose to..like a squeaky wheel.
    While others like my self are using the instructions.
    Oh well,, I am good for awhile..keep up the good work and great advice, and everyone else wonders why the wait times are so long.
    Because I am smart enough to not sit back on my ass while waiting for the gov to actually do something.. :D

I plan on calling them as I fax them my test tesults, considering a fax is live and if they put the two pieces together, they may as well do the interview at the same time.

Because I am smart enough to not sit back on my ass while waiting for the gov to actually do something.. :D
    well with over 2000 posts in 3 months, you must be sitting on your ass doing other things..:D

Kinda scary how some people, applying for a restricted firearms licence can lose their cool so quickly on a website. Hope the CFO doesn't monitor this thread or none of you would get a PAL