Page 41 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 213133343536373839404142434445464748495161 ... LastLast

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn-Inc View Post
    i'm about an hour from the downtown core east so i'm 2 hours closer

got the Savage mk2 TRR for the cost of the TR

will post pics in a minute.

mind the dishes
    Lol, that's one nice Savage! Time for some good optics on this beauty!

Let's see if Canada Post can make the 2 hrs for 1 day

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Spawn-Inc's Avatar
    ya i picked up some burris rings and a bushnell banner 4-12x40mm AO. nicked name the sweet 17, but i guess mine will have to be sweet 22

CGN Regular
    ya i picked up some burris rings and a bushnell banner 4-12x40mm AO. nicked name the sweet 17, but i guess mine will have to be sweet 22
    Not bad at all! Have fun!

lots , what are you eyeing for your first?

CGN Regular
    lots , what are you eyeing for your first?
    Well, the funny thing is that I got my first already, and my licence is still not here. The moment I was approved, I got the licence number on the phone, and then ordered an Italian Beretta M92FS INOX from Frontier. Got it this Tuesday (super fast!!!), so now I have a restricted and no licence card, lol Also, I ordered a Norinco M93 (for plinking) and a Savage Mark II FV (the cheap syntethic stock and blue barrel, but still with the accutrigger). The rifle is in the mail I really hope I get this licence card tomorrow! I even got a notice today from the Ontario CFO regarding the Beretta transfer, and that I'll get the registration soon....everything is so fast, just the damn licence is still missing. Oh well..

Quote Originally Posted by corsara View Post
    Well, the funny thing is that I got my first already, and my licence is still not here. The moment I was approved, I got the licence number on the phone, and then ordered an Italian Beretta M92FS INOX from Frontier. Got it this Tuesday (super fast!!!), so now I have a restricted and no licence card, lol Also, I ordered a Norinco M93 (for plinking) and a Savage Mark II FV (the cheap syntethic stock and blue barrel, but still with the accutrigger). The rifle is in the mail I really hope I get this licence card tomorrow! I even got a notice today from the Ontario CFO regarding the Beretta transfer, and that I'll get the registration soon....everything is so fast, just the damn licence is still missing. Oh well..

lol, i was going to order the mark 2 FV from frontier but decided i wanted the gun now and went with the TRR in stock at le beraon. i also was worried about the stock size on the FV. happy with my purchase, just need to get to clean it up and then get to a range!

CGN Regular
    lol, i was going to order the mark 2 FV from frontier but decided i wanted the gun now and went with the TRR in stock at le beraon. i also was worried about the stock size on the FV. happy with my purchase, just need to get to clean it up and then get to a range!
    I ordered the FV from Cabela's, but the Beretta and Norinco from Frontier. Honestly, I was expecting this restricted transfer (the Beretta, being my first gun ever) to take 2-3 weeks at least, guaranteed time for my licence to arrive. Who would have thought I'd get this in my hands just days after order.

Oh well, even when the licence arrives, I'll have to keep loading/unloading/loading/unloading those 9mm snap caps until the range gets me the LTATT, which I hear can take months nowadays That's where the FV comes to the rescue! Nights, enjoy your new toy, looks really nice on those pics, and the optics you bought is great from what I hear. For my FV I've prepared a Bushnell Sportsman 3-9x32 AO, and a pair of eBay from Hong Kong weaver rings.

BANNED
    i'm about an hour from the downtown core east so i'm 2 hours closer

got the Savage mk2 TRR for the cost of the TR

will post pics in a minute.

mind the dishes

Corelle... Ikea.. and ewwwww pepsi!!!

Now stop targeting the corner of that chair.. it has been punished enough!

Oh and price?

BANNED

Congrats

It's really nice to see the hopes, aspirations and frustrations of many forumites turn into something concrete (details, and pictures.)

How are you guys getting your lisence # over the phone? I phoned and got confirmation today that my application has been approved and they told me they can NOT provide me with my lisence number over the phone due to the privacy act??? Even though they ask you a bunch of personal info to confirm it is you in fact calling before they even give you your information regarding the status of your application.

Just curious to know how you guys are getting it??? What do you know that I dont?