Page 758 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 738748750751752753754755756757758759760761762763764765766768778 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 11506

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

Quote Originally Posted by Savage78 View Post
    Yes both PAL and RPAL
    I'm at 78 days since they received it. Apparently it didn't get the the CFO until June 28th. That is their justification. They told me to call in 3 weeks, I called in two. They then told me to call in a week, which is next week. The lady said she'd send an email to the SK CFO, and ask him to look at it. So it seems hopeful, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sveinn84 View Post
    I'm at 78 days since they received it. Apparently it didn't get the the CFO until June 28th. That is their justification. They told me to call in 3 weeks, I called in two. They then told me to call in a week, which is next week. The lady said she'd send an email to the SK CFO, and ask him to look at it. So it seems hopeful, but who knows.
    I'd call and talk to the CFO myself. 78 days is ridiculous.

Shorten PAL Approval Times

Well I hope you receive your soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Semper Paratus

good luck next week lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sturmsoldat's Avatar
    Good luck and I hope next week you will get approved.
    "If you survive that sh*t and make it Home, You are a Hero"

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny View Post
    I'd call and talk to the CFO myself. 78 days is ridiculous.
    The number I found redirects to the CFC. The lady confirmed that is the case. They take the calls. She can transfer me, but not until the 90 day mark. She was nice, and helpful. It is what it is. Trying to force this process is a waste of energy. Being persistant certainly helps.

BANNED
    The number I found redirects to the CFC. The lady confirmed that is the case. They take the calls. She can transfer me, but not until the 90 day mark. She was nice, and helpful. It is what it is. Trying to force this process is a waste of energy. Being persistant certainly helps.

total BS from whomever you spoke with

Four months and counting...they didn't like my picture so I guess that put me in the slow pile. I'm (trying) to upgrade from a POL to a PAL. I initially got misinformation from the RCMP about what information was required. They stated on the phone that "...this is basically being treated like a renewal...so new references would not be required." That turned out to be incorrect - they want references again to go from a POL to a PAL. That likely put me to the bottom of the pile again.

I'm waiting for them to find another missing flyspeck. One would think the POL - PAL upgrade could be streamlined a little as clearly the applicant has been a firearms owner for several years, they have already spoken to references about your character. You send them the documents stating you passed a safety course...So rubberstamp PAL -what's the problem?

They recieved mine July 17th , they withdrew there few on the 14th of August and issued on 15th so 30 days after recieved by them ... NR pal

Quote Originally Posted by gtagun16 View Post
    -mailed july 2nd
    -received july 8th
    -available on web August 1st
    -credit card charged August 1st
    -called in August 7th in the morning, told one reference needs to call in to complete the process and then it will be sent to Ontario CFO
    -reference called in August 7th afternoon
    -checked online after reference called in. Application has been processed and license has been issued. should receive within 2 weeks.

It also shows my license number, does this mean I can order something online with this number now?

Received August 15