Page 769 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 749759761762763764765766767768769770771772773774775776777779789 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,690 of 11506

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

Quote Originally Posted by mcsquare View Post
    uhhhh 31 days since delivered to miramich... And still counting
    I'm at 100 days. Don't hold your breath.

Edit: (RPAL)

Quote Originally Posted by Sveinn84 View Post

Damm why is urs taking so long?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Sveinn84 View Post

understatement

CGN Regular
    Does anyone know the number for the BC CFO? I want to call to get my license number, if they'll even give it out. Darn I hate waiting for the mail.
    a government that doesn't trust its citizens with guns is a government that cannot be trusted by its citizens at all.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jeapadrenaline View Post
    Does anyone know the number for the BC CFO? I want to call to get my license number, if they'll even give it out. Darn I hate waiting for the mail.
    call the CFC,.. ask for the BC CFO extension.. and then get xfered

CGN frequent flyer
    Took the PAL and RPAL on June 21-22;
    Received the paper work from the CFO on July 14;
    I received a call from the CFC verifying my initials on my application on July 21;
    I checked the site and it states that CFC received my application on July 21;
    I called CFC on Aug 19 to determine if there's any missing information, they said I'm good to go, just need one reference to call in;
    My reference didn't get to call in until Sept 3, interview went well;
    I called CFC on Sep 4 to see if all is good, they said it has been electronically forwarded to the CFO for final background check;
    Sep 8 morning, I called the CFO in Ontario and I left a message asking if there's any other info they needed;
    I checked on line on Sep 8 during the afternoon and it states license has been issued!
    Total days = 48 days.

I called CFC on Sep 9 to inquire about my license # - they happily gave it to me over the phone. I can't purchase any firearms until I receive the card. I asked if I can reserve a firearm with the number only, and the representative said it depends on the business.

CFC rep also told me that they print and mail out the cards every Thursday. Mine should be printed out tomorrow, and I should get it by EOW next week.
    Last edited by roadcarver; 09-10-2014 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    Took the PAL and RPAL on June 21-22;
    Received the paper work from the CFO on July 14;
    I received a call from the CFC verifying my initials on my application on July 21;
    I checked the site and it states that CFC received my application on July 21;
    I called CFC on Aug 19 to determine if there's any missing information, they said I'm good to go, just need one reference to call in;
    My reference didn't get to call in until Sept 3, interview went well;
    I called CFC on Sep 4 to see if all is good, they said it has been electronically forwarded to the CFO for final background check;
    Sep 8 morning, I called the CFO in Ontario and I left a message asking if there's any other info they needed;
    I checked on line on Sep 8 during the afternoon and it states license has been issued!
    Total days = 48 days.

I called CFC on Sep 9 to inquire about my license # - they happily gave it to me over the phone. I can't purchase any firearms until I receive the card. I asked if I can reserve a firearm with the number only, and the representative said it depends on the business.

CFC rep also told me that the print and mail out the cards every Thursday. Mine should be printed out tomorrow, and I should get it by EOW next week.

Congrats....I'm on day 31 and counting

Quote Originally Posted by mcsquare View Post
    Congrats....I'm on day 31 and counting
    Day 57 and counting

Called in..was told Quebec handles their own interviews..transferred to Quebec cfo..nice lady put a priority on my application..keeping my fingers crossed
    Last edited by dark_1; 09-11-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_1 View Post
    Day 57 and counting

Called in..was told Quebec handles their own interviews..transferred to Quebec cfo..nice lady put a priority on my application..keeping my fingers crossed
    Well guess what....I called again today and they told me the processing wait is 45-60 day....and they noticed I called already this week so they do log calls....let's all be patient and just wait....we all wanna go shopping and get ready for hunting season .....patients is a virtue. Good luck guys

Yea I was told they're very backlogged..was wonderng if they know how often you call..last time I called was about a month ago..