Page 785 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 765775777778779780781782783784785786787788789790791792793795805 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 11507

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

I got approved today! So happy! I applied oct 7

They called one reference and asked him 3 questions

I passed my tests last night. Now comes the waiting for the test papers back from the CFO, then mailing everything to miramichi and waiting.
    BrotherRockeye - "It's not supposed to make sense, it's the FA."
    Varsil - "You may not be interested in politics, but the instant you're a gun owner politics is interested in you."

CGN Regular
    Quick update. I called today. 2 weeks after my application showed up online. I assume I just went through my own interview because I asked if they need anything else from me and the RCMP office said no - just have your references call in. The only questions I got asked were to confirm my name, address, phone number, date of birth, place of birth. No other questions beyond that. Overall took me about 5 minutes including waiting on the line. FYI I am applying for my PAL/RPAL.

Just got approved today December 6th!
    Received on Oct 2
    Online on Oct 30th
    Charged on November the 2nd.
    From Ontario

Hope this helps fellow Ontarians with their apps.

CGN Regular
    Applied pal upgrade to rpal. September 24 th.

Got the rpal in hands Dec 5th.
    Showed online around a months after.
    References and I got called Nov 26 and I got approve the same day.

Province of Quebec
    Fact: in 100% of the fake guns related shootings the victims is always the one with the fake gun

Sent mine in around Sept 24th. Seems like people are getting their stuff this week or so with the same time frame.
    Hoping to get mine soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Quick update. I called today. 2 weeks after my application showed up online. I assume I just went through my own interview because I asked if they need anything else from me and the RCMP office said no - just have your references call in. The only questions I got asked were to confirm my name, address, phone number, date of birth, place of birth. No other questions beyond that. Overall took me about 5 minutes including waiting on the line. FYI I am applying for my PAL/RPAL.
    Did you wait for your marks from the CFO before sending in your application?

When my application appeared online , I called for the extension number for interviews and to do mine. I was told that I did not have to be interviewed. I have one of my references who call two days later to be told that it could not pass the interview for identification purposes and that he would receive a letter in order to be interviewed... By the way, it is for upgrading my PAL to RPAL

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny TK View Post
    Did you wait for your marks from the CFO before sending in your application?
    Yes i did. The course report came back 3 weeks after i took my pal/rpal courses.

CGN Regular
    Another update. Last friday one of my references called. Today my second reference called and was told that i should call back. So i called back and the lady said that's weird. Lol. Anyway she did inform me that my application has been forwarded to my cfo for review and approval. For those wondering the reference interview consisted of questions such as: how long have you know the applicant? How did you meet/how are you related to the applicant? Have you seen the applicant get mad? Is the applicant a responsible person? What is the purpose of the applicant applying for a license? Which gun club is the applicant looking to join?