Page 43 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394041424344454647484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

Quote Originally Posted by corsara View Post
    Read the first post in this thread.
    Thanks I read the first half and it seemed he didnt he talk about the registration part.

"For Ontario residents: you can send in your application before you get your stamped CFSC results back from the Ontario CFO and get the 28 day waiting period started earlier than if you wait and attach the results to the application. Questions 20(a) and (b) each have a box to check if the exam results are enclosed, so you would just leave that blank. Probably also worthwhile to include a note that exam results will follow. The 28 day clock starts once the application is received by CFC. If you wait until you get your 'stamped' safety course report(s) back you have added that to your waiting period."

Is it worth it now to mail it in? I mean I have alerady waited 28 days, how much longer can it take?

CGN Regular
    There are all kinds of threads on here about the time it takes to get stamped results in Ontario. Take the time to read one of them then can make your own decision.

day 27
    -We have the greatest outdoors in the world. Empty wilderness to be discovered. I don't see why people travel south to stay in isolated compounds in shady countries to indulge in cheap all you can eat food and tan. Is the freedom getting to them? Or do they like being treated like the royalty they 'are'?

-There is no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing.

So its been 2 weeks since I mailed off my incomplete application (it was only missing the test results).

Should it not have shown up as recieved by now? Also, how long does it usually take to get the letter saying the application is missing something?

Thanks
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski
    Donation to CPC: $100.19. Scrapping the registry: Priceless.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haagen_Dazs View Post
    So its been 2 weeks since I mailed off my incomplete application (it was only missing the test results).

Should it not have shown up as recieved by now? Also, how long does it usually take to get the letter saying the application is missing something?

Thanks
    As per my post above mine was mailed and posted on line within just a few days.

I sent it registered mail. That way someone must sign for it and it goes directly into their hands. I assume that normally sent mail ends up in the mail room and they get to it when they get to it, and in no real particular order to which it was received.

Just my thoughts though.

I spoke to Them numerous times, had my refernces call in, and confirmed this past friday that my app was done and that day 28 would be november 4th.
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

Hmm I guess I should have sent it with rgistered mail... I am under the impression that the 28 days starts when they recieve it, not when it shows up online so assuming it was not lost in the mail, these two weeks should still count, I think...
    “We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.” -Charles Bukowski

Thumbs down

Hmm I guess I should have sent it with rgistered mail... I am under the impression that the 28 days starts when they recieve it, not when it shows up online so assuming it was not lost in the mail, these two weeks should still count, I think...
    I may be wrong but i believe posted on line is the date they received it, at least in my case the 5th of october was my "starting" date.

Hopefully yours is in process and it is just that their IT guy is asleep at the wheel!

I'll wait another week and then call them. Afterall I still dont have my test results, I just wanted to get that 28 day waiting period out of the way...

I'll wait another week and then call them. Afterall I still dont have my test results, I just wanted to get that 28 day waiting period out of the way...
    Best of luck. Keep on them, it really worked for me.

BANNED
    Mine just appeared online after a week and a half AFTER it was signed for via ExpressPost. It did say, day received as the day it was actually received so at least te 28 days have already started