Page 816 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 796806808809810811812813814815816817818819820821822823824826836 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 11506

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

Quote Originally Posted by PARKINGLOT View Post
    A question for those who have paid by credit card: roughly how long from the time your application has been recieved in Miramichi was your CC charged?
    Just trying to make double sure I have the $80 available when the time comes.
    Mine showed up online a few weeks ago and I have been calling in once a week without any change. Yesterday I called and asked if they have received my payment because I never noticed a charge on my credit card when it came online. They said no it was not received so I asked her to take my payment over the phone. I checked a little while later on my credit card and it was charged. Now hopefully that does something with speeding things up with the application.

A question for those who have paid by credit card: roughly how long from the time your application has been recieved in Miramichi was your CC charged?
    They received mine on the 9th and my credit card got charged on the 29th and it appeared online same day.

16 days after application received cc was charged.

Below is a record of my application process for my RPAL. I'm from Toronto, Ontario.

January 6, 2015: sent application by registered mail.
    January 9, 2015: application arrived at Miramichi.
    January 30, 2015: (day 21) application shown online and $80 payment cashed.

Mike

Sent on 01/09/15 from useless montreal police
    Arive on 01/20/15
    Nothing yet
    GRAB LIFE BY THE BALLS BEFORE IT GRABS YOURS !!

Sent via Registered Mail on Jan 22, 2015 from Burlington, ON
    Arrived on Jan 28, 2015

Nothing in the system yet when I log in to check my status.

So my application was transferred to the Alberta CFO 3 weeks ago today. I called again today looking to speak with the CFO office. They basically told me to wait longer Day count since application was received: 75

Mine was received on the 11th of December and it's still says processing. I've been turned away twice calling in. Going to try again this week to see if I can speed the process up a bit..

Do they check (Or has anyone heard them mention about) and see how many times you login in a day/week etc? Just curious, I'm checking like 3 times a day for status change.... still the same old "in progress"... IO know a few said they track your calls.
    "No matter where you go, there you are!" - Buckaroo Bonzai

- You buy cheap, You buy twice!

Quote Originally Posted by bradzilla View Post
    Do they check (Or has anyone heard them mention about) and see how many times you login in a day/week etc? Just curious, I'm checking like 3 times a day for status change.... still the same old "in progress"... IO know a few said they track your calls.
    If they did, I'm sure the amount of times I checked mine online in the past 2.5 months would have overloaded the system by now. Lol