Page 908 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 888898900901902903904905906907908909910911912913914915916918928 ... LastLast
Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 11506

Thread: Shorten PAL Approval Times

...Now the only question is whether to buy 1 Ruger Gun Site Scout or 2 Norinco M305s (apparently if I only buy 1, my dick will fall off).
    Cheers,

Kyle

License has been issued as of today!

Wow that was faster than I thought. Time to go pick up my KSG's!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by KSG12 View Post
    License has been issued as of today!

Wow that was faster than I thought. Time to go pick up my KSG's!

Chris
    How long did the entire process take?

So I sent in my application in full, and just checked online it says I am missing information. I called them and person said I'm missing my picture and my payment. I paid $60 + $7 fee for a money order threw Canada post the night I sent the application and included everything. The person said they can't look into it and I would have to send a new cheque and picture. That's it. Unbelievable. I have 3 witnesses that saw be seal the envelope with all of it.

PAL/RPAL

Sent March 13th
    Recieved March 19th
    Credit card charged late March/early April
    App showing online first week of April
    Called Apr 14 - Nice lady - told they began inputting my app info on Apr 9th, not complete - told to pick a day and call back every week
    Called Apr 21 - Sour lady - told its processing and not to call back for 3 weeks
    Called Apr 24 - Nice guy - Told to have Ref call in, asked if I needed to do interview, NO - Ref called in - Interview was quick and painless

Quote Originally Posted by Zeliex View Post
    So I sent in my application in full, and just checked online it says I am missing information. I called them and person said I'm missing my picture and my payment. I paid $60 + $7 fee for a money order threw Canada post the night I sent the application and included everything. The person said they can't look into it and I would have to send a new cheque and picture. That's it. Unbelievable. I have 3 witnesses that saw be seal the envelope with all of it.
    Called them again, said he would let the processing department know that my payment was included. That was all, really hope they find it and my application can move forward

Province: BC
    Type: PAL/RPAL
    March 5/6th: CFSC/CRFSC Course
    March 6th: Application Sent
    March 11th: Application Received
    April 1st: Shows up Online
    April 8th: Called, asks if everything's in order, asked to confirm some information
    April 16th: Called, one reference asked to call in.
    April 16th: Reference Calls
    April 21st: License Issued

Total time since application received: 41 DAYS

Very impressed with how quickly it was processed!

Quote Originally Posted by rincon650 View Post
    How long did the entire process take?
    They got my application March 11th approved and issued yesterday April 23rd. Exactly 45 days.

I sped up the process by following what was on the first page of this thread though. I went for both restricted/non-restricted, had one of my references call in and that was it. They only talked to one of them, no interview was done with me. The next day it was approved and in the mail.

I'm in Ontario.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by QuigleyJones View Post
    Province: BC
    Type: PAL/RPAL
    March 5/6th: CFSC/CRFSC Course
    March 6th: Application Sent
    March 11th: Application Received
    April 1st: Shows up Online
    April 8th: Called, asks if everything's in order, asked to confirm some information
    April 16th: Called, one reference asked to call in.
    April 16th: Reference Calls
    April 21st: License Issued

Total time since application received: 41 DAYS

Very impressed with how quickly it was processed!
    I have a real issue with this, I WILL be calling the bc cfo tomorrow, my application was received by them feb 4th, its been sitting at the bc cfo office for a over a month now. I talked to them Friday and they tell me it goes in order of when it was received, now im seeing this is not the case

Quote Originally Posted by chevythunder View Post
    I have a real issue with this, I WILL be calling the bc cfo tomorrow, my application was received by them feb 4th, its been sitting at the bc cfo office for a over a month now. I talked to them Friday and they tell me it goes in order of when it was received, now im seeing this is not the case

WTF seriously????? Mine was recieved Dec 9th. Still nothing.