Thread: !!! OPEN HOUSE!!! Don't be an Ass!! Come shoot some Brass!!

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar

!!! OPEN HOUSE!!! Don't be an Ass!! Come shoot some Brass!!

It's that time of the year again. We are hosting another of our popular open house events.
    We are showcasing the widest variety of manufactures we have ever done.
    The list includes.

- Heckler & Koch
    - Sig Sauer
    - Swiss Arms
    - Ruger
    - Taurus
    - Springfield Armoury

Date: Sunday May 16th 9am-4pm

Where: Target Sports Canada
    14 Stalwart Industrial Drive, Gormley, Ont.

Cost: $30 Which includes test firing pistols, shotguns, and rifles from a variety of manufactures. Examine new products. And enjoy our complimentary BBQ.
    Also your name goes into a draw to win a pistol from one of our featured manufacturers.

This years theme is Don't be an ass! Come shoot some brass!As the proceeds are going to both the Canadian Cancer Society for Prostate Cancer, and to the CSSA.

Come on out, have some fun and try our famous BBQ.

So please visit us and have a great time, and know that your supporting a great cause.

Thanks,

The Target Sports Canada Team
    Last edited by Target Sports Center; 05-04-2010 at 01:54 PM.
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

I had an awesome time at the Glock open house last year, I will definitely attend this one!!

Dammit, won't be able to make this one!

As a clarification, is it the same as before where the $30 buys three mags of ammo with extra mags going for $5/7?
    If the only thing guns are good for is killing people, then mine must be broken.

make sure to have lots of extra paper targets ... haha sorry i couldnt resist.

For those that have never attended the TS events, these are TOP NOTCH...

Sadly I can't make this event
    Read -> Comprehend -> Post

I will just go there for the BBQ!

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

my club level safety course is on 15th, might come by Sunday:D as well

It was a blast

Brought a bunch of newbies, met some old friends, and made a bunch of new ones. As usual it was a blast.
    Ruger P85/Springfield XD45 Tactical/ Springfield 1911-A1 Longslide/Glock 20 with KKM Stainless Match .40 S&W conversion/Smith and Wesson 686/Smith and Wesson 629/Steyr M-A1/H&K USP-9/Smith and Wesson 4506
    Sir Alan Sugar:Never underestimate me because you will be making a fatal error. I don't like liars. I don't like cheats. I don't like bulls**tters. I don't like schmoozers and I don't like arse-lickers.

Thanks to everyone at Target Sports for once again putting on a great event that: helps out charity organizations, attracts new shooters, and showcases our hobby in a positive light. I was there at 0846 and there were already 10 people in line in front of me. Great selection of guns this time, the widest so far. I shot a P226 X-Five pistol, Swiss Arms CQB, HK MR223, and a Springfield Armory 1911. There were additional products from those manufacturers, plus some from Ruger and Taurus.

Thanks again and looking forward to the next one.

TR1

That reminds me, when are you guys planning the next one. I just want to make sure I am not out of the country. I look forward to your response. :-)
    Ruger P85/Springfield XD45 Tactical/ Springfield 1911-A1 Longslide/Glock 20 with KKM Stainless Match .40 S&W conversion/Smith and Wesson 686/Smith and Wesson 629/Steyr M-A1/H&K USP-9/Smith and Wesson 4506
    Sir Alan Sugar:Never underestimate me because you will be making a fatal error. I don't like liars. I don't like cheats. I don't like bulls**tters. I don't like schmoozers and I don't like arse-lickers.