Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Marlin 1895SBL

I've got one... definatly a gorgeous gun... bought it off the ee on here was told it was jm stamped... turns out it was one of the first rem productions but fit and finnish is decent and it cycles smooth as silk... even smoother now after a lil polishing

CGN Regular
    Dam I seen this thread at the top and thought they had a some in stock ..way to get my hopes up guys lol .

Bought mine very gently used (about 20 rounds down the pipe) a few years ago for $850. The guy actually gave me the original receipt with it and the gun was worth about $960 new at the time. Now if I could just find some Lever Evolutions for it I'd be a very happy man. Found a couple boxes of Remington ammo but just cant justify the high cost for those.
    "There are only three ways to motivate people: money, fear, and hunger." -Ron Swanson

CGN Regular
    So are these not coming into canada anymore or are they all on "back order "? Can't find one canadian retailer that carries them .

glad that you guys r happy...I was very apprehensive about a remlin....I searched far and wide and found a original marlin 1895GS, and I love it

I do love how the remlins look...so between boyds, and a few other aftermarket parts....am now set up....and after more than a little hassle.......I cannot wait for rifle season this year

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Lots of GBL around, no SBL...

CGN Regular
    Glad to see im not the only one looking for it. If someone would bring a few over im sure they would go pretty fast.

Edit: gagnon sport has one for $1349. This is TWICE the price of the GBL. Jurassic park effect? Might end up getting a GBL instead for 700 bucks
    Last edited by John Rambo; 09-27-2015 at 08:27 AM.

CGN Regular
    I don't think Jurassic world did anything to increase the price I think it's just the supply and demand and the bad canadian dollar. I did think it was bad ass in that movie though haha .

BANNED
    Why didn't they make the sight rail stainless? The black rail totally looks like #### on this gun amd takes away from all the beautiful stainless and gorgeous stock this has deterred me from buying

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    Any info on more coming in ... SBL or GBL.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast