FNX-9/FNX-40 - help justin!

Thread: FNX-9/FNX-40 - help justin!

Tags: None

MrSchultz said:

FNX-9/FNX-40 - help justin!

Justin, can you please find out if TSE can import these fine guns? They have 4" barrels, would need a longer barrel of course. I would like to know if it's possible.

Thanks!

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=468998 <----- cast your vote

2. TSE_Justin said:
    We can get the FNP line of pistols, but I will see if the FNX's are available.

MrSchultz said:
    hey justin, you still working at TSE ? if so, can you find out if there is any way in getting the FNP-9's imported with restricted barrel?

cheerio!

4. Mr. Spectacular said:
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Justin View Post
    We can get the FNP line of pistols, but I will see if the FNX's are available.
    Yeah....I'll believe it when I see it.

The FNP 9 and 40 are both 4" barrels............

You have access to the FNP 45 which is 4.5 inches.

MrSchultz said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spectacular View Post
    Yeah....I'll believe it when I see it.

The FNP 9 and 40 are both 4" barrels............

You have access to the FNP 45 which is 4.5 inches.
    there is a company in the US that makes restricted length barrels for the fnp9/40, I chatted with someone from questar about this and they say that it's possible. It's just that questar will charge a lot to import, and i'm not sure I want it THAT bad anymore.

6. Mr. Spectacular said:
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSchultz View Post
    there is a company in the US that makes restricted length barrels for the fnp9/40, I chatted with someone from questar about this and they say that it's possible. It's just that questar will charge a lot to import, and i'm not sure I want it THAT bad anymore.
    Which company makes the barrels?

MrSchultz said:
    no idea, someone from questar told me that they know of a company that makes them but didn't say which one.

i guess there just isn't enough demand. on the other hand, they are selling fnp 45's, but they dont have to worry about swapping barrels for this gun because it's already restricted length.

poo on me.

Backwoods said:
    How about getting an FN FNP-45-TACTICAL for me?

Want one bad after shooting a friends here in North Dakota....of course, he had a suppressor as well....

MrSchultz said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoods View Post
    How about getting an FN FNP-45-TACTICAL for me?

Want one bad after shooting a friends here in North Dakota....of course, he had a suppressor as well....
    here you go!

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=1382&bc=no

BadRonin said: