Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pistol bullets

Can you get other things from Barrys?
    Member of the CCFR - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sponsoring Business
    I Have permit for most of the copper plated pistol bullets. My first order was the more popular bullets for at least around these parts. This will give me an idea what to go with the next shipment.

I can always add more to my permit, so anything they list , should not be a big issue, i have to try and make the orders large to keep the freight down.

If there is anything you would like to see, please feel free to email myself and i will look at adding the item.

sales@jobrookbrandon.com

Thanks

Travis

I wouldn't mind getting some of the 350g .500's
    F-Class Junkie

I shot the 350 gr .50 bullets this weekend in a Beowulf upper, cool factor is very high and the bullets shot well. I am glad Jo-Brooks took the leap of faith on helping us reach the Canadian shooters. I would be glad to answer any technical questions. Here is a thread to the Beowulf shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/user/farallon.../0/C1zP-zHCUtQ
    Jay R. Phillips
    Berry's MFG
    www.berrysmfg.com

Next to the black spruce, near the granite outcrop by the lake (Shield Country)

Berry's Bullets

What price on 1,000 of these?

563-197
    442-297

Thanks,

Jim
    Winnipeg, MB
    Cynic: Simply an optimist with experience
    Cynic: a blackguard whose vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be
    Cynicism: Just an unpleasant way of stating the truth
    Cynicism: The power of accurate observation
    It's hard to argue against cynics; they sound smarter than optimists as they have much evidence on their side

Jim - I can quote you the cost of what customers in the US get ,but I can't ship to individuals in Canada due to our State Department regulations. Jo-Brook Firearms in Manitoba is the one who started this thread, he just got an order in from us and is going to help us reach the Canadian shooters. Here is a list of what he brought in this first time:

9mm 124gr rn- box of 1000 75.00
    9mm 147gr rn box of 1000 89.00
    38/357 158 gr box of 1000 95.00
    40 s&w 180 gr box of 1000 115.00
    44 240 gr box of 1000 144.00
    45 230 2box=1000 132.00

I'm sure that if there is something you want him to get in next order he will be happy to get that for you. His prices are very good, we are both doing our best to get our bullets to Canada as cheap as possible. These are not a thinly plated cast bullet. They have a swaged lead core for uniformity and are plated between 5 - 12 thousandths depending on the caliber. Our lead core are not as hard as a hard cast because the plating does not adhere well to a hard cast bullet. They don't etch well in the bath, so the plating does not have the proper adhesion. All three of the major plated bullet manufacturers all use nearly the same hardness lead for a simple reason, that is for bullet integrity. I won't ever negatively comment on another manufacturers product, but if I am asked if there is a difference I will be honest. We have been making bullets since 1961, starting with hard cast and have progressed to plated swaged bullets for the simple reason that our product today is better. Hard cast bullets definitely have their place and are better suited than plated for some applications.
    Last edited by Berry's MFG; 06-10-2010 at 10:29 PM.
    Jay R. Phillips
    Berry's MFG
    www.berrysmfg.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter ----/'s Avatar
    Order placed
    Completed the HST level 1 & 2 pistol operator courses.

For those who will ask "How far is too far?"
    - The answer: "When the barrel obstructs the view through your scope, that's too far."
    ~Jerry Teo

Sponsoring Business
    Just an update,

a big thanks to those that have shown interest and ordered bullets!

Jay from Berrys has been a big help, I really look forward to bringing more of his product, those that are looking for other items they offer, i will do my best to get these in , just drop me a note.

The 45 is sold out, next shippment I will go strong on these!

have lots of the others in stock.

Thanks

Travis

sales@jobrookbrandon.com

Subscribing to this one....waiting on my pal then I'll try some 40sw

We also have a line of bullets that is doing very well here in the States with the IDPA/IPSC shooters. The hollow base bullets in .45 185 is an identical bullet to the 230gr profile but ways 185gr. It is my most accurate .45 bullet. We did the same in the .40 with a 180gr FP or RN making it weight 155gr. We have a 9mm 124 RN and FP that is the same profile as the 147gr.
    Jay R. Phillips
    Berry's MFG
    www.berrysmfg.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast