Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: New Semi-Auto Shotgun

Sweet Jeebus! I just slapped myself.
    Red Dragons!

Youtube us a video when you test it out?
    Gun list:

Ruger 10/22 All Weather
    Savage 111 30-06
    2x Norinco M213
    Simonov SKS
    S&W M&P 9
    Outlaw

For $800+ it wouldn't sell as a restricted. I doubt CanAm would bring them in if they were. I am not him though so take my comments with a grain of salt. Funny seeing that POS AR knockoff shotgun a few weeks ago then seeing this which seems to be the same only with some real QC involved. I am interested.

So when you say "other Akdal products", what might that mean? firearms or perhaps a 20 round drum? I hope, I hope.

What the heck am I saying, semi auto.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Estimate is $799 MSRP

Sweet! I've gotta start saving some cash up.:D
    When they came for my Full auto machine gun, no one did a thing, as it didn't affect them. When they came for my Converted auto, they still said nothing. When they came for my Handguns and Semi-autos they were still too scared to say anything. When they came for my single shot bolt-action .22 rifle, there was no one left to help me.
    Is this what we want to see in our future?

I would dent my credit card for this for sure, but price will dictate how soon. Don't expect it for free but will have to handle it for the estimated tag before purchase.
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I literally leapt out of my chair as I read your post, CanAm!

This makes me so happy, you haven't a clue!

Quote Originally Posted by yank View Post
    So when you say "other Akdal products", what might that mean?
    They also make a bunch of handguns.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Was looking around on their website
    Looks sexy.
    Gun list:

Ruger 10/22 All Weather
    Savage 111 30-06
    2x Norinco M213
    Simonov SKS
    S&W M&P 9
    Outlaw

Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun, disassembled to main components

Type: gas operated, semi-automatic
    Gauge: 12, 3" / 76mm chamber
    Length: 964 mm
    Barrel length: 470 mm
    Weight 3.25 kg empty
    Capacity: 5 rounds in detachable box magazine

Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun is the new product from Turkish company Akdal Arms. This weapon is intended for civilian and security use, and mimics the famous M16 rifle in its layout and placement of most controls. It is remarkably light for its caliber and size, because of extensive use of modern, high strength plastics.

Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun utilizes conventional gas-operated action with annual (ring-type) gas piston, which is located around the support tube that runs below the barrel. Return spring is also located around the same tube, which is concealed by enlarged polymer handguards. Barrel is quick-removable from upper receiver, barrel locking is achieved by tilting locking piece inside the bolt, which engages the barrel extension. Charging handle is attached to the bolt and projects on the right side of the receiver. The upper receiver is manufactured from aluminum alloy; lower receiver, along with pistol grip and shoulder stock, is manufactured as one piece from impact-resistant polymer. Akdal MKA 1919 semi-automatic shotgun utilizes detachable box magazines, each holding 5 rounds; an M16-style bolt stop and bolt release button are incorporated into the lower receiver. Manual safety also duplicates M16-style, being located on the left side of the receiver, above the pistol grip. Standard sights include front post, installed on the M16-style removable base, and a detachable M16A2-style carrying handle with built-in diopter sight. Top of the upper receiver is shaped to provide integral Picatinny rail, which will accept detachable carrying handle or optional red-dot or other optical sight.

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh51-e.htm

http://www.akdalarms.com/ghost.html
    People should not have to fear both the government and the criminal. It should be that the criminal fears both the people and the government.

"It's only a rabbit" were his last words....