Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: New Semi-Auto Shotgun

5 round limit with semi-auto.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post
    You hope they DO or dont?

If they do its restricted, if they dont you'd think it would be non restricted, until the liberals get in power and make it prohibited because its obviously so much more dangerous then any other semi automatic 5 shot hunting shotgun.
    apply for an atc.. tell them you want to take your shot gun hunting as a reason.. its a hunting caliber

Sign me up!
    R.I.P.
    Long Gun Registry
    December 1st, 1998 - April 5, 2012

Never Again

Quote Originally Posted by evilhaze View Post
    I bet the "cheeze dicks" at the RCMP love reading about themselves being called cheeze dicks on the internet. They have internet connections too and I bet they are still "gunnutz" like the rest of us. I'd kill for a job working with guns other suckers couldn't get at all day.

I don't see why that shotgun wouldn't be restricted, it's a glorified paper puncher and shooting range penis enhancement. I don't know who would hunt with that abomination.

Still I better get one so my dick doesn't fall off.
    The RCMP are not "friends" of the firearms community nor are they one of us. Individual RCMP members may personnally enjoy their firearm "priviledges", however, as an organization the RCMP's mandate is to enforce the law of the land and provide expert (?) opinion on matters under their purview - including firearms.

In theory, they are neither friend or foe, though I think you'd be hard pressed to find many in the firearms community to come to their defence as you have demonstrated here in this thread.

I have also been told that hunting with my M14 or SKS is a waste. They are hunting cartridges and legal to hunt with so I punch paper and deer with them too.
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhaze View Post
    I bet the "cheeze dicks" at the RCMP love reading about themselves being called cheeze dicks on the internet. They have internet connections too and I bet they are still "gunnutz" like the rest of us. I'd kill for a job working with guns other suckers couldn't get at all day.

I don't see why that shotgun wouldn't be restricted, it's a glorified paper puncher and shooting range penis enhancement. I don't know who would hunt with that abomination.

Still I better get one so my dick doesn't fall off.
    There are lots of gun friendly RCMPs too, that would love one of these.If its far enough away from the original ar, it shouldnt present a problem

HH
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

SOme RCMP members are very much friends on CGN, not all of them identify themselves for fear of attack and slander. I know of 2 members on here and both donated to the henderson case financially as well as changed their signatures to inform others. Also one of them is on the list for the Type 97 and owns a Tavor. I am so jealous of his forming evil black gun collection.

Back on topic though, I would love to have a black shotty like this one indeed, as many others would including one of the afore mentioned RCMP members.
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer waynesixgun's Avatar
    Im betting it will be restricted or the way things are going prohibited...
    Wheel Guns are Real Guns

Member CSSA, NFA, RFOCBC, CPC, BCWF, UTAH CCW, NH CCW

If time is money...I should be a millionaire.

That looks awesome. I would love one if it were non-restricted. Any possibility to get folding stocks for them? Or is that not possible?

Quote Originally Posted by David_K View Post
    That looks awesome. I would love one if it were non-restricted. Any possibility to get folding stocks for them? Or is that not possible?
    See post #21