Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: New Semi-Auto Shotgun

CGN Regular
    I am in for Akdal with 5 extra mags if NR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jarlath's Avatar
    That gun will redefine multigun competitions. Better tell IPSC that their anti-tactical shotgun flavour will be put to the test

I would like to know that it reliability feeds 2-3/4" shells from the mag designed for 3" shells? (I know Valtro PM-5's can use both, but pump action isn't harsh in feeding as the semi I would bet..)
    "Every loss of a soldier is a significant one. These great Canadians, died serving Canada and the people of Afghanistan."
    Modified statement of Col. Mike Cessford, deputy commander of Canadian Forces in Afghanistan.

Vice President for the Canadian Shooting Sports Association www.cssa-cila.org
    Active participant of the ODPL www.odplonline.org

If it turns out non-restricted (Crossing fingers), any chance of getting some 2 round mags ? (migratory birds )

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jarlath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSmith View Post
    If it turns out non-restricted (Crossing fingers), any chance of getting some 2 round mags ? (migratory birds )
    You could "Pin" them, use a wooden dowel in the mag to limit follower travel.

Nothing in the regulations that state magazines must be permanently altered to satisfy hunting regs .

2/5 magazine just sounds so wrong however...
    "Every loss of a soldier is a significant one. These great Canadians, died serving Canada and the people of Afghanistan."
    Modified statement of Col. Mike Cessford, deputy commander of Canadian Forces in Afghanistan.

Vice President for the Canadian Shooting Sports Association www.cssa-cila.org
    Active participant of the ODPL www.odplonline.org

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Still waiting. It doesn't happen quickly.
    I realize that it can be hard to estimate a release date due to the government review, but can you give a rough ballpark as to when sales are possible?

I'm looking at getting a mag shotgun and would like to when these come out. Of course the fire sale on Grizzlys would probably start then too.

Thanks,
    Sir Veyor

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    I realize that it can be hard to estimate a release date due to the government review, but can you give a rough ballpark as to when sales are possible?

I'm looking at getting a mag shotgun and would like to when these come out. Of course the fire sale on Grizzlys would probably start then too.

Thanks,
    Sir Veyor
    The FRT lab told me it would be a while, as they have many guns in queue. If a gov agency tells you there are delays...you get the picture.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    The FRT lab told me it would be a while, as they have many guns in queue. If a gov agency tells you there are delays...you get the picture.
    The entire FRT lab needs to be fired...
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Oh man, what a cool gun! I really hope it's going to be NR, but in the event it's restricted, i'll still buy one. The barrel would be cut down to 10''.

Let's hope this doesn't turn into another T97.

I have to politely ask though, what exactly do the FRT dept do all day long? Seriously.
    Member CSSA
    Originally Posted by ian_in_vic
    Justins, I bet that Tavor works great to get you across KGH and 96 on a Friday night.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki11ercane View Post
    You only lose what rights you freely give up.

Any further South or West I would be wet or a Yank.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by coldblood View Post
    I am in for Akdal with 5 extra mags if NR.
    Oh yes, 4 spare mags please

i want one too!!!