Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo

The thing that gets me is that the bitchers and complainer's on this thread are pretty much the same ones that are continually asking site sponsors when there products are getting here over& over& over again. It reminds me of children in the the back seat of a car going Are we there yet, Are we there yet. Now wheres that smiley of a dead horse being beaten, Wait Wait here it is
    I guess they haven't heard the saying " Good things come to those who wait" FFS we know there on there way they are coming so Shut up , Grow up and let the site sponsor do what they do best. Or im going to turn this car around and where going back home.

P.S and if your not sure what they do best here's a hint
    They bring us great stuff to amuse our selves or to collect and sometimes we get first crack at it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Marstar subforum, aka the ##### n post.

Listen to the customers that still buy from you, preorders are great. Don't like em? Don't preorder. It's pretty simple.

Some people just don't understand what the E in ETA stands for.
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

GunNutz
    Pre-Ordering is great. ESPECIALLY if you don't have to pay it all or anything up front.

If I know he has cases of ammo going on sale between september-november, I can budget for that. If it pops up tomorrow out of the blue with no warning. Well sucks for me I don't have the money for it!

This gives everyone a fair shake and warning about it. It's not an IPhone or hollywood movie, there's no pre-planned release date that you can write in stone. Live with it.

We are LUCKY to have someone willing to go to the hassle and cost of bringing in 'cheap' ammo for us. Or do you like paying 30$ for 20 rounds at Canadian tire?
    (I don't care if they have the calibre it's just an example)

We're getting stuff coming from christ knows where, paperwork to the eyeballs in two languages with two governments and wondering/hoping/wishing our own people will graciously allow it to enter the country.
    Just be happy it gets here somehow.

CGN frequent flyer TheManInBlack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketBoy View Post
    Oh Please! Marstar could tell the entire Canadian market to Piss Off! and he'd still have a successful company. Most of his business is international and he's just doing us whiny little Canadians a favor. Sometimes I wonder why he doesn't. Every time someone cry's and says they will never buy anything from him again I just smile because that gives me a better chance of getting most of the items that ALWAYS sell out. And if the small amount of stock that he can send our way is always gone then he's cot no shortage of happy customers.

I know the negative people will always get under you skin John but from those of use who appreciate the effort, Thank you and keep up the great service.
    I love when people think its the business thats doing the customer a favour. Thats where you get the best customer service.
    "added I'm not saying Marstar has bad customer service. They've been good to me."

One lost customer due to service is too many
    隱藏在自圓其說

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    I've never had a bad experience dealing with Marstar....I think the crew out there is great and their prices are phenomenal.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by TheManInBlack View Post
    I love when people think its the business thats doing the customer a favour. Thats where you get the best customer service.
    "added I'm not saying Marstar has bad customer service. They've been good to me."

One lost customer due to service is too many
    Well, who else in Canada offers us what Marstar does ? I think most will agree that Marstar has Earned appreciation and gratitude. I read more good things about Marstar then bad.
    Now on to the bad things you hear, most are knee jerk reaction, or people that think dealers have god like abilities that don't allow for human error they get pissed off and start a thread without even talking to the seller to which in most cases problems are usually solved. I like deals as much as anyone but i would rather pay a little more and have dealers around then have nothing at all.
    Marstars track record speaks for its self look around at prices everywhere else and tell us who offers us what they offer at the price they offer.

CGN Regular
    I wrote an email to marstar to ask about the shipment of 54r. I was told no pre orders but I would be contacted once the shipment was in. Can I count on this, or should I be checking the site daily till I see that it is "available".

Expired Business
    BUCK TURGIDSON;
    When we say we will contact you, WE WILL

However you are more than welcome to visit our site daily
    John

CGN Regular
    Thanks John!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManInBlack View Post
    And you'd be poor and living in a gutter. Telling me your not going to take my money before you have stock because a couple makes me not want to buy anything because your acting like a child and taking your ball and going home
    What I was getting at is that john could treat us like the rest of the canadian market, we figure out when he gets his stuff in when it shows up on his website. And tell me this, are you going to sit in a room with a whole bunch of bitchers and complainers about every god damn little thing, or are you going to sit around with people that are capable of a standard conversation?