Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: New family of rifles

Short barrels John, whats the chances?

"You pissed me off."
    Does that mean you will stop asking dumb questions because you are too lazy to research them and read ?
    John
    [/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA

john, what I mean, I will not be buying anything from you. Your rude. I will not recommend you to anyone that I know. No matter how stupid a question might be, you answer it nicely. You actually made the effort to insult me in 2 different posts. Did I try to insult you? NO! But you did on purpose say things like.

"Does it come with a 7.62x39 berrel in the package for 1500? "
    Let me revise my above suggestions, please have an adult read the material for you, you are obviously unable to comprehend what we are trying to say....

"You pissed me off."
    Does that mean you will stop asking dumb questions because you are too lazy to research them and read ?
    John

XXXXXXXXXX.

For the record, your marstar web site sucks balls. The TNW product page is bad. My cat could of done a better job. Finding anything on your site requires a skill. Product pictures are to small, not enough is shown. TNW web site provides limited info, nothing like the colt, mossberg, springfield. Just a cheap as 1000$ site. very impressive marketing. I actually did take the time to read threw the poor information package provided on the rifle.

I still didnt get my m14 rifle from you, I pre ordered a few. I think I will just go get the real thing right now.

Good Customer service John. Specially when you actually manage to make fun of a member who is trying to ask you questions nicely. Is this a Chinese tradition? ##### slap your customers? No wonder why you guys never have long term loyal customers.

Pure example of solid data points on a rifle. None of your products ever came close to ever having such a nice write up.

http://springfield-armory.primediaou.../SPstory28.php

I will be buying a rifle from them. I rather spend the money right.

TNW offers very little information to a potential customer. No hipe, no testing, no reviews. So I asked you to provide info, and you tell me to f**k my self. It makes me wonder what you will say when I call in for a warranty or to ask you another dumb question. You have anger management issues.

Thanks
    Last edited by Curtton; 08-28-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: insult ediited out

Expired Business
    TREKSTOR;
    Anger management you say, ?? Fortunately the other 99% of nice people on CGN make me feel much better....

Don't worry about insulting me, I have been called far worse, by far better....
    John

Expired Business
    RAUCH TACTICAL;

What would you like in barrels ??
    John

[QUOTE=johnone;4753380]RAUCH TACTICAL;

What would you like in barrels ??
    John[/QUOTE

10ish 7.62 barrel with 1/2-28 threads would be my pick.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    TREKSTOR;
    Anger management you say, ?? Fortunately the other 99% of nice people on CGN make me feel much better....

Don't worry about insulting me, I have been called far worse, by far better....
    John
    First you ##### slap a customer, ofend me in 2 different replies, and now you call your self a good guy and me a bad guy?

XXXXXXXXXX!! You never stop with your bull s**t attitude. I am more looking along the line of a formal apology from marstar rep. What a joke. I didnt think you will go so low.
    Last edited by Curtton; 08-28-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: insult edited out

Expired Business
    TREKSTOR;
    I really don't have the time but I will take a moment to try and calm your nerves.....

I did NOT "##### slap" you as you put it, another member here did that....

If you say I offended you by suggesting you read and inform youself, so be it....

I NEVER said I was a good guy and you the bad guy....

The question as to my being retarded has been a subject of many discussions over the years, an official opinion is yet to be reached....

Not certain what you mean ?? You want an apology from a Marstar Rep ?? Kindly explain.

As a side mention, it might be an idea to review your grammar before posting, oops I forgot you don't like to read.... forget that.
    You have a good day
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    As a side mention, it might be an idea to review your grammar before posting, oops I forgot you don't like to read.... forget that.
    You have a good day
    John
    Thats ##### slapping a customer over and over again. Learn some manners. Who gives a s**t if I make spelling mistakes. I am not writing formally for any purpose. I know your from China, so trying to make your self feel better is not a good idea. I read countless posts by you, and you don't have the best grammar either.

It would be more beneficial for you to learn how to be polite to your customers. You can be the best writer in the world, but it will not benefit to you if you cant be nice to your customers. Also I suggest you make your web site look better. You said you hire web people? What do they do all day? Everything looks like s**t on there.

Trying to point out negative aspects about me, my grammer, and your calling me stupid, ##### slapping me on 3 different posts.

What ever, your a rude person. I hope others see you for who you really are, and how you represent your company, or you dont rep them at all. This is not how to do business. Frankly I am sure many will see your tone of voice as a warning not to buy anything from you. As soonest you get paid, you dont care about customer service. Frankly you dont care at all.

Quote Originally Posted by trekstor View Post
    Thats ##### slapping a customer over and over again. Learn some manners. Who gives a s**t if I make spelling mistakes. I am not writing formally for any purpose. I know your from China, so trying to make your self feel better is not a good idea. I read countless posts by you, and you don't have the best grammar either.....

I don't think John is of the Asian persuasion...

You really need to learn a little more about what you are talking about. Especially on who/what Marstar is and does. Not to mention their products.

Honestly, I love reading the Marstar sub forum just to get a little chuckle from many of the uninformed comments made here, and of course, Mr St. Amours rebuttals... :D
    “Christianity preaches the infinite worth of that which is seemingly worthless and the infinite worthlessness of that which is seemingly so valued.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer