Thread: Pricing

BANNED

Pricing

I see you offer a good line of products, however are you able to offer a price gaurentee? The reason I ask is there are now allot of new places like Badger Arms, SFRC (ammo source), and Moreguns who are offering much better prices then you, even though they are smaller stores. What I would like is if I can count on you to always beat their price and then I will give you my buisness instead.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigking View Post
    I see you offer a good line of products, however are you able to offer a price gaurentee? The reason I ask is there are now allot of new places like Badger Arms, SFRC (ammo source), and Moreguns who are offering much better prices then you, even though they are smaller stores. What I would like is if I can count on you to always beat their price and then I will give you my buisness instead.
    Every company scores a good deal from time to time, and can pass it along to customers. I wouldn't expect anyone to automatically match every great deal that comes along - usually only a couple bucks difference anyway.

You've posted this question to other companies too - trying to get them to compete each other to zero?

I'd suggest finding a company (or a couple companies) that offer superior service and advice, and buy from them. If their price on an item is way out to lunch, mention it to them, but don't hold it against them if they can meet or beat - they'll be the best deal on another item later.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigking View Post
    Dear Sir,

Short answer: No

Long answer: I am sorry, but we are not in a position where we can "match" prices with other stores or (more importantly) non "brick and mortar" establishments.

It is costly to carry inventory, staff and a facility. What we do offer though is a history of exceptional service and a track record of giving "back" to the community through our fund raisers, charitable activities and media presence.

We try to offer competitive pricing. However, it is not always possible to be the lowest and to be honest, nor do we try.

I understand that this is not the answer you are looking for, but sometimes there is a reason some one is lower: They don't have it! It's easy to advertise the lowest price when you don't have it in inventory or will only order once you have a deposit.

Sincerely,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Wow...points for honesty!
    Shut it down