Who sells Dillon?

Thread: Who sells Dillon?

Tags: None

stang said:

Who sells Dillon?

Please let me know. CGN dealers, Canadian dealers, web sites prefered.
    God made me an atheist.
    Religion - The most destructive weapon man has ever created.
    You can always have fun at someone else's expense.

vondnik said:
    CRAFM in montreal stock dillon products
    Nothing is impossible for the man who does not have to do it himself

Mac_63 said:
    P&D Enterprises,,, click on thier logo on the top of this page,,,

surfer365 said:
    I took my PAL course with this guy, not sure how he is for prices but a nice guy to deal with

hxxp://www.mdgardner.com/reloading.htm

tobin said:
    The Wood Joynt in Brandon MB.

6. shooterace said:

Dillon

It is pretty hard to beat the prices of the factory. $416US for the 550B with one caliber set up is the price.

Just bought a buddy of mine a press with quick change powder set up, additional caliber kit (powder die and shell plate). primer flip tray and additional pick up tubes for 600$US.

He can now reload 2 calibers and just pull the pins and change them in about 5 min.

The shipping was $20 to ship to the US or $70 to ship directly to Canada.

Just my 2c worth but you will have a hard time matching those prices in Canada.

Ace

Steyr101 said:
    Actually, for example, when the dollar was at parity a few weeks ago, CRAFM was selling the 550B for $469.

Suppose you get that 550B press shipped to Canada from Dillon, you will be looking at around $550 (not calculating the exchange, which is at around 8% today). That price includes shipping and taxes paid at the border through the shipping company. With the exchange it's more like $592.

The same press bought from CRAFM and shipped out of province (one tax) would be around $530 shipped to your door.

sigtactical said:
    just saying.....GHOST PRODUCTS (ANGUS HOBDELL) in arizona are dillon authorized dealer.

as example,dillon precision has their 650 at 550$,GHOST sell them for 490$ including a 10% rebate. same kind of rebate from GHOST for ALL dillon products.....and ROB and ANGUS are very easy going with a real good CS.

....not talking about some nice repeice available directly from the master himself if needed..

Henry Nierychlo said:
    I can order Dillon Stuff in too.
    Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

Capone said:

looking to buy

looking to buy Dillon xl650 press at a good price