Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: m213 coming soon?

Expired Business
    1895GS;
    As posted elsewhere on this site, we will no longer give estimated delivery dates....
    Although we made every effort to keep customers advised we are just a little fed up with all the adverse comments by members hre.

John

i dont worry about when, they get here when they get here, all i need to know is how much, so i can start saving and pleading with the wife, it worked with the SKS's
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 1895GS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    1895GS;
    As posted elsewhere on this site, we will no longer give estimated delivery dates....
    Although we made every effort to keep customers advised we are just a little fed up with all the adverse comments by members hre.

John
    John.
    You really have to stop taking every comment as an attack.
    Most users are merely venting their very mild frustrations.

On the other hand. Thank you and your company for all your tireless work.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Any word John?

Will pre-orders be accepted for these?
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Expired Business
    ONAGOTH;
    "Any word John?" They are due this fall

ABSOLUTELY NOT we learned our lesson....
    John

ONAGOTH;
    "Any word John?" They are due this fall

ABSOLUTELY NOT we learned our lesson....
    John
    Does that mean you're moving away from pre-orders all together? I always liked the pre-order option because I don't have to constantly check to see when they become available....and I'm not overly picky on when it actually shows up
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Expired Business
    ONAGOTH;
    "Does that mean you're moving away from pre-orders all together"
    It would appear that we are heading in that direction, it was an experiment with the CQ-a and the M-305 rifles....
    Bottom line, simply not worth it, although many customer like you undestand and appreciate the concept many did not....
    We had grief daily, our staff was harrassed continuously, the e-mails messages accused us of everything from fraud to lying to our customers.... Never mind the postings here on CGN....
    Unles we can come up with some logical alternatives I will have a lot of difficulty convincing my staff to along along with another similar option.

Perhaps you have a few creative ideas ??
    Regards
    John

ONAGOTH;
    It would appear that we are heading in that direction, it was an experiment with the CQ-a and the M-305 rifles....
    Bottom line, simply not worth it, although many customer like you undestand and appreciate the concept many did not....
    We had grief daily, our staff was harrassed continuously, the e-mails messages accused us of everything from fraud to lying to our customers.... Never mind the postings here on CGN....
    Unles we can come up with some logical alternatives I will have a lot of difficulty convincing my staff to along along with another similar option.

Regards
    John
    I've got a good idea... How about a purge of CGN that would put Stalin to shame.

That aughta shut em up. haha

Also if these things are comming back in I might need to get another one., Going akimbo with two diff calibers is messing up my wrist proportions.

Only allow pre-orders from previous customers maybe?
    Drones since the dawn of time, compelled to live your sheltered lives
    Not once has anyone ever seen such a rise of pure hypocracy
    I'll instigate, I'll free your mind; I'll show you what I've known all this time...

ONAGOTH;

Regards
    John
    I actually thought the process was pretty good the way it was. Excellent prices, don't pay until item is shipped, get a chance to order right away, i would of thought it all worked very well.

Most people just need to get out and shoot more....instead of anxiously waiting at home for that pre-order. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for a new gun to arrive either, but in the meantime, I have lots of other ones to keep me busy

- Richard Feynman

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast