Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: m213 coming soon?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1895GS View Post
    John.
    You really have to stop taking every comment as an attack.
    I like your approach. In contrast, generally, on forums members seem to kiss sponsors’ asses by giving praise and avoiding comments that could be interpreted as negative, and I get it, but this is not a fully honest approach.

I have to agree. I really feel a lot of the posts from John are excessively defensive , but his business seems to be doing fine, so people don’t seem that turned off by it.

Marstar seems to have the best prices around, from what I have seen, and I do value this more then the occasional post from John where he communicates his frustration with us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by South View Post

I have to agree. I really feel a lot of the posts from John are excessively defensive , but his business seems to be doing fine, so people don’t seem that turned off by it.
    If you thought retail customers were hard to deal with....just try internet customers...I can see why he is defensive, people are idiots.

A friend of mine always say...everyone should have to run a business for a few years, then they would know what its like.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 1895GS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    If you thought retail customers were hard to deal with....just try internet customers...I can see why he is defensive, people are idiots.

A friend of mine always say...everyone should have to run a business for a few years, then they would know what its like.
    This is silly. If one expects to go into a business that will likely fray their nerves and expects to escape unscathed they are the fool.

Customers are idiots, idiots with credit cards, and for some dealers that is all that matters. Put out or step aside.

updates?!

x2

I don't want to miss these
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Update? Were there some unexpected delays?

- Richard Feynman

updates - LOL

updates?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    Since they were only made for one year (1988) I wouldn't be holding my breath for that boat. I think it came and went. I had one, and GAVE it to my friend , since he didn't have any handguns. He loves it.
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

Expired Business
    We have several models of the Tokarev coming over the next couple of months but none are M-213s.

John

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast