Thread: QSZ-92 pistol

QSZ-92 pistol

please forgive me if you have been asked before but is Marstar able or planning to bring in the QSZ-92 pistol in the future?

thanks

CGN Regular
    Here's the only pic I can find so far of what appears to be the facelifted export version of the QSZ-92 pistol(hope it isn't some fan arts or photoshop job):

Uh, Marstar ...... are you reading this??
    Sig pic must be less than 100 pix in height

CGN Regular
    Didn't want to make a new thread. Figured I'd bump this one to show that the interest existed two years ago and still does.

Any ideas Marstar?

imported by leverarms named CF98, CF probably stand for Chang Feng, a factory located in Chong Qiong. Chang Feng may manufacture lower quality of firearms. CF98 cannot be classified into Norinco products

Another edition is NP42 used to be imported into US. NP is a typical name used by Norinco, but NP42 cannot be found in Canada market right now. It is said that NP42 has a better quality than CF98, especially for the barrel life. It is said that NP42 used to be imported by Marstar, and I asked a question over here, no respond so far.

I am looking for a NP42 too.

I have emailed Marstar, the sales guy said they have orderd the Norinco NP42, but have not received them as yet from the factory.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyshot View Post
    Here's the only pic I can find so far of what appears to be the facelifted export version of the QSZ-92 pistol(hope it isn't some fan arts or photoshop job):

Uh, Marstar ...... are you reading this??
    It looks like a copy of the Viking pistol, except this one has an accessory rail.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Time to bump this one up! Been looking for availability of this one too. I found it under Norinco type 92. Any chance of these coming in this year?
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.