Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where to shoot? Lower mainland

Quote Originally Posted by Dax420 View Post
    What are the patches of brown and light-green colors nearby ? They look like clearings too.

Quote Originally Posted by tdk213 View Post
    Awesome... Do you need a truck to get up there? And about how long does it take to get there after you get off lougheed?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks ahead.
    It can be done in a car, just pick your way around the pot holes. It should take around 30 min from the turn off, off the Lougheed hwy.

Quote Originally Posted by AManWithAGun View Post
    What are the patches of brown and light-green colors nearby ? They look like clearings too.
    They are clear cuts, you'll pass by a few more that are now popular with many folks, they're not showing on these images.
    Hunting isn't a matter of life or death, It's more important than that!!

i was up there yesterday and that road has gotten more rough everytime i go. but there are a few i'd take a car into, but the big one i would definatly truck it in

Quote Originally Posted by Grove View Post

Pardon the huge picture but its so you can read it easily.

Best thing you can show police if they hassle you about where your shooting. CFC made it so it legally holds.

(If shooting at stave lake, the legal shooting area on the west side (florence) is past the 19km marker on the trail.

You'll see a big yellow gate saying Caretaker On Duy and a clearing both on your left. There on all good.

Back from the dead i know,

But i am curious whats the deal with stave right now....
    Always lurking the Forsale section

Instagram= @Ministeroffresh

Quote Originally Posted by Dax420 View Post
    The crackheads look scary but they are totally harmless. I work in gastown (2 block from Hastings and Main) and walk down the sketchy back alleys all the time, never had a problem.
    I used to work near there. Canfisco, foot of Gore ave on the waterfront. Big red building processing fish. Glad I got out of there. I usually go up Florence lake fsr and go right to the back of it. You get a nice view of Alouette lake.
    I ride a m/c. If you TEXT, drive and injure or kill me. Well my dad says life is not worth living. I don't know if that means him or you.

###
    Last edited by (!); 04-22-2015 at 08:01 PM.

"Can anyone shed any information about shooting at Boundary Bay, says non toxic round only; so is rifle rounds of the question? I know people hunt there, but would target practicing be legit?"

I don't think it's legal, nor is it a good idea. It's flat as a platter out there with no adequate backstop.
    Weller soldering gun
    Hot glue gun
    Powershot forward action staple and nail gun
    Super Soaker

Quote Originally Posted by Edzzed View Post
    I I usually go up Florence lake fsr and go right to the back of it. You get a nice view of Alouette lake.

Was at this exact spot your talking about on Sunday. aka the end of the trail

Was up at stave over the weekend and was stopped by some RCMP apparently Mission issued a shooting ban, which includes west stave......

Myself and another member took a picture of where you are apparently allowed to shoot now:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123