Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PAL test questions

Super Moderator
    Most of the written questions are common sense.
    Some require the answer or term used in the course. Their answer.
    Read the questions very carefully.

Be careful with the practical component.
    Do the ACT and PROVE ballet every time you pick up a gun or before putting one down.
    Watch your muzzle sweep. Pointing a gun at the instructor is automatic failure.

The tests are pretty basic. Anyone who fails doesn't know enough about guns to be entrusted with one.

You may wish to view these videos also.
    http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/s.../video-eng.htm
    "The trouble with the world isn't the things people don't know.It is what they know for sure that just isn't so." Will Rogers
    "And 'will to equality' shall henceforth be the name for virtue; and against all that has power we want to raise our clamor" Nietzsche, Thus Spake Zarathustra

I took the course, didn't learn anything and got 100% on the test. It all depends on your knowledge and experience.
    Member of the CCFR - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    I challenge tested non-restricted and restricted and passed on the first time ... Here's what I did to prepare:

1) Read the books for non-restricted and restricted (the books have a label on them saying they are not allowed to be sold for more than $5 each)
    2) Watch the youtube videos that match the books (posted by someone else above)
    3) Watch the youtube videos that PROVE a variety of guns safe (here is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/Silvercore123 )
    4) Ask the instructor for 10 minutes to review the firearms on your own (my instructor told me to do so, yours might do the same) and go over PROVEing each one by yourself. Make sure you point the firearm in the safe direction at all times (even when loading into a carrying case) and you won't have any trouble

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal247 View Post
    I challenge tested non-restricted and restricted and passed on the first time ... Here's what I did to prepare:

1) Read the books for non-restricted and restricted (the books have a label on them saying they are not allowed to be sold for more than $5 each)
    2) Watch the youtube videos that match the books (posted by someone else above)
    3) Watch the youtube videos that PROVE a variety of guns safe (here is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/Silvercore123 )
    4) Ask the instructor for 10 minutes to review the firearms on your own (my instructor told me to do so, yours might do the same) and go over PROVEing each one by yourself. Make sure you point the firearm in the safe direction at all times (even when loading into a carrying case) and you won't have any trouble
    Nice find on the video
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

Thank you guys for the links to the videos, I will defenatly have to check them out when I get home. All of you have been very helpful so far. Thank you

Just to confirm they really do show that actual vid in the courses.
    Member of the CCFR - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fred0000 View Post
    I will study the books when my brother gets them back, I feel like i'm doing more then most that would just challenge the test and making the effort to study and learn more with what I have.
    Why not just download the books for free now????

here:
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ad.php?t=39054

EDIT: My bad - the links are dead now. Anyone have a link to an electronic copy?

Quote Originally Posted by nairbg View Post
    It would be better if you knew that material than just knew enough to pass the exam..... your life, or someone else's might depend on it.
    bingo!!

I would recommend you take the course
    Dozens of people are gunned down each day in Springfield, but until now none of them was important. I'm Kent Brockman. At three p.m. Friday, local autocrat C. Montgomery Burns was shot following a tense confrontation at town hall. Burns was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead. He was then transferred to a better hospital where doctors upgraded his condition to "alive".

Thank goodness there isn't an essay portion.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast