$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-finished CZ 858's now available

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    perfect, now if i order one i will have to pay extra for you guys to do the mags aswell?
    Magazines can be refinished to whichever color of Arma-Coat you choose but will be charged an additional $15.00 per magazine (this price will be only available to those who purchase a rifle from us with a pre-finished package)
    We deal in the following brands of firearms as well: -RUGER- HK - SIG -

ARMA-COAT FIREARM FINISHES
    -Parkerizing (manganese and zinc)
    -Sandblasting
    -Bead Polishing
    -Arma-Coat Coatings
    -Anodizing
    -Nitron Stainless Blackening
    -Nitron Carbon Steel Blackening
    -Hot Blueing
    -Hot black oxiding (carbon steel)
    Ph.780-398-2678

www.arma-coat.ca

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet mrsmitty's Avatar
    I would like to see a side by side of these parked and armacoated and the Rauch Tactical lined ones.

BANNED
    Now I know why your phone was busy today Murdoc.
    LoL!
    I will try again tomorrow.

CGN Regular
    Offer a package with the chrome lined bore. Then you'll have my business.

Quote Originally Posted by lebl468 View Post
    I would like to get my existing VZ-58 refinished with one mag, what would be the price?
    hers a new list for finishing your existing 858's or any semi, pump or lever.Your 1 extra mag would be $25.00 extra per mag.

Quotes for all semi-auto’s, lever, pump-action rifles (no bolt action)

1. Complete rifle Arma-coat package ($275.00) this includes all disassembly, sandblasting, Parkerizing, and Arma-coating of the rifle with reassembly and lubrication.*

2. Parkerizing rifle ($225.00) this includes all disassembly and reassembly with sandblasting, and Parkerizing with lubrication. *

3. Refinish rifle ($200.00) with Arma-coat but gun must be sent completely stripped in pieces so we save time disassembling and reassembling this includes sandblasting, Parkerizing, and coating color of your choice.

5. Refinish rifle by Parkerizing but gun must be stripped apart. ($150.00)

6. All magazines, scope mounts, stocks, and accessories will be charged extra, unless otherwise quoted as a package deal by an Arma-Coat Finishes representative. We usually give a package deal when a firearm or firearms are being sent and other accessories are needed to be finished, please ask for a package quote and keep it on file as the quote will be good for 30 days.

*As a side note we refinish any and all types of Firearms and are federally licensed for anything under the sun. To save money sending guns completely disassembled helps keep our shop time lower and your price lower. Or the cheapest route possible is we sell you the Arma-Coat products and you can do it yourself.
    *If you are sending a firearms(s) to be finished please call before hand to ensure we are not overbooked this way we can keep our within a week policy accurate.

Any questions please contact us at 780-398-2678 or 780-995-2394

-Sandblasting
    -Bead Polishing
    -Arma-Coat Coatings
    -Anodizing
    -Hot Blueing
    Ph.780-398-2678

www.arma-coat.ca

looking forward to having my rifles done. With a bottle of gunzillia for the bore, this combination can not be beat.

it's to my understanding that all cz858's leave from the factory with a parked then painted finish. so whats so great about your offering to the masses. r/t's coating still seems to be the way to go, and at $120 + shipping seems fair to me. got one of mine being done as i write this.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepcjaholic View Post
    it's to my understanding that all cz858's leave from the factory with a parked then painted finish. so whats so great about your offering to the masses. r/t's coating still seems to be the way to go, and at $120 + shipping seems fair to me. got one of mine being done as i write this.

Well first off our product Arma-Coat is an extremely durable product which we manufacture and use in our facility. Many of the board members here use it as well. It will never ever rust again and you can choose many different colors as well. Yes the 858's are parked and painted but done in a very slap on job, hence why everyone wants them refinished. Well our offering to the masses is we are selling guns that are pre-finished so you do not have to send your gun away again once you have purchased it. All my company does is Finish guns and everything is in house and supervised, thats all we do, and have been doing it for the last 7 years. Our turn around time is a 1week or less not including shipping time.

As for you guys waiting for pics of a vz58 I will have them taken tomorrow(sat) and will be posted by the evening. Sorry its been quite busy last bit.

-Sandblasting
    -Bead Polishing
    -Arma-Coat Coatings
    -Anodizing
    -Hot Blueing
    Ph.780-398-2678

www.arma-coat.ca

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet bfiles's Avatar
    In the tunnels, not anymore. Now on street level
    as soon as I see these pics I will make my decision on yoou guys or r/t nitro.

Cranbrook B.C. .. epicentre of the urban deer.
    Do you have 858's with a folding stock.... (fingers crossed)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast