Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ppsh-41?

Full -auto PPSH 41 are converted to semi-auto in Russia. A new name for them on civil market is VPO-135 or BPO-135

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    YES we have PPSH-41s in stock, FA firearms requiring the correct paperwork.

I have NOT seen any SA that would make it here....

Regards
    John
    I'm sorry if you have answered this a hundred times, but is there ANY way in Canada besides being a museum or movie props company to get any level above Restricted. I am always astounded at the number of prohibited firearms you list on your site, I can only suppose it must be a very limited market that you can sell to eh? I would take a few off your hands if I could

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt_Data View Post
    I was reading somewhere in the forums and somebody mentioned that Marstar (I'm pretty sure it was Marstar) might be getting soviet ppsh-41's; apparently in semi-auto. I was wondering myself if there is any validity to this claim, and if it is;

Is there any possibility of getting these?
    If yes, then will it be available to those with a PAL/RPAL?
    Estimated price range? i.e $400-$700

I do not really dabble in rumours, however this has really peaked my curiosity and I would rather buy these from Marstar than anyone else.:D
    Good day; thank you for your interest, we have plenty of PPSh-41s in stock, they are FA
    As for the SA version we are holding back due to the somewhat uncertain classification issues with the CFC....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Thank you John. Pps 41 sa would be awesome

Hope i have yhe rright paperwork to buy your Current stock pps

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by alexu35 View Post
    Full -auto PPSH 41 are converted to semi-auto in Russia. A new name for them on civil market is VPO-135 or BPO-135
    Not accepted in Canada
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    I was reading somewhere in the forums and somebody mentioned that Marstar (I'm pretty sure it was Marstar) might be getting soviet ppsh-41's; apparently in semi-auto. I was wondering myself if there is any validity to this claim, and if it is;

Is there any possibility of getting these?
    If yes, then will it be available to those with a PAL/RPAL?
    Estimated price range? i.e $400-$700

I do not really dabble in rumours, however this has really peaked my curiosity and I would rather buy these from Marstar than anyone else.:D
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Good day; thank you for your interest, we have plenty of PPSh-41s in stock, they are FA
    As for the SA version we are holding back due to the somewhat uncertain classification issues with the CFC....
    John
    WOW ! it only took 3 years & 2.5 months to quote & respond to his question
    That's got to be a record

I know I know you didn't see the date :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I was reading somewhere in the forums and somebody mentioned that Marstar (I'm pretty sure it was Marstar) might be getting soviet ppsh-41's; apparently in semi-auto. I was wondering myself if there is any validity to this claim..........
    Wolverine Supplies had a list of NR SA's that they are going to bring in. A PPSH-41 was on that list. They are still waiting on North Sylva Co. to acquire them. Fear not, I've been monitoring their site every day since they made that announcement many months ago.
    I have no sympathy for poor rich boys born under privilege.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12