Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun clubs in the lower mainland?

How busy is the DVC indoor range in POCO. I am tempted to join with my wife but wonder if they have lots of lineups and stuff. I am getting back into guns after many many years away from it and sort of like the idea of an indoor range. Mostly because we wouldn't be limited by the weather and once I get that rpal in the mail in a week or so I want to get a pistol and start shooting. I have also applied for the Squamish range but they don't accept applications between Dec and April, even though I sent mine in November I doubt that it will happen before Spring.
    CZ SP-01 Shadow
    CZ 75 Kadet
    ISSC M22

I love handguns

CGN Regular
    It gets pretty busy on the weekends and later week evenings. But, if you have a membership you skip to the head of the line!

I went out there today with the wife to take a look and we are going to join. I asked them if the CFO recognized them as a range as I want to buy my own handgun, the answer was yes. She also told me about skipping to the head of the line. So to buy a restricted do I need to get the range to do anything. I am going to search so don't flame me! LOL
    CZ SP-01 Shadow
    CZ 75 Kadet
    ISSC M22

I love handguns

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12