Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun clubs in the lower mainland?

Gun clubs in the lower mainland?

Hi, I finally got my license in the mail recently, and I've started looking around for a good gun club in BC to join. I live in Richmond, and already know about the Port Coquitlam, Langley and Mission ranges, are there any others around that I may not be aware of? I'm looking for centrefire rifle and handgun ranges, it'd be cool if they also did IPSC, IDPA or somesuch as I'm interested in getting into that. Also newbie-friendliness is also a plus. Anyway thanks if you can point me in the right direction.

CGN Regular
    First of welcome, here are a couple others that maybe worth taking a look at.

Thompson Mountain by pitt lake
    Abbotsford Fish & Game
    Squamish

Unless you are acting like a tool most if not all ranges are newbie friendly.

CGN Regular
    Theres also clubs like Silvercore that isnt a range but it will allow you to get your ATT for your restricted. It is also much cheaper than the Ranges however you do need to pay drop in fees at whatever range you do chose. So if you plan on going much more than about 10 times a year it is probably more cost effective to just get a membership at one of the ranges mentioned.

chilliwack is a great range if you dont mind the drive. Welcome by the way.

BANNED
    Mission is good, not to crowded, I'm in Vancouver it takes 45 min to drive

when are you allowed to drop in at the chilliwack fish & game to shoot? how much does it cost? what are you allowed to shoot there?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9ne View Post
    when are you allowed to drop in at the chilliwack fish & game to shoot? how much does it cost? what are you allowed to shoot there?

Thanks
    $90.00 for a year membership, $10.00 for a guest, you can shoot handgun and rifle up to .50cal (not inluding .50 cal rifle) also have an indoor range for pistol although i dont use the indoor range. great bunch of guys and never crowded. Memberships are available.

Check out DVC. It's pistols only, (and .22 LR rifles) but indoor shooting during the winter time is a great thing.

I prefer the PoCo club, but I've also shot at Langley.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax420 View Post
    Check out DVC. It's pistols only, (and rimfire rifles) but indoor shooting during the winter time is a great thing.
    33% off annual membership price until the end of this month, too. I couldn't pass up joining at that price.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Ridgedale between Abby and Mission but there is a waiting list for new members.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast